Random Thoughts....

Im watching the 24 Hours race at the Nurburgring, and I cant understand a word the Germans are saying, yet Im enjoying it!!

I just bought the COOLEST MODEL KIT EVAR.

I was wandering through Wal-Mart looking for some metal polish (can anyone recommend me some, actually? I heard the blue stuff works well) when I saw this, sitting in a pile next to replica Corvette L89 (all metal!) engines and Chevelle SS396 Wagons. I knew I couldn't leave without getting it. :drool:

They had Ford Pinto model kits too! In PRIMER! :jawdrop:

how sweet is that! have fun building it (if you don't keep it in the box as a minter that is) :)

It's a reissue of an awesome old kit, so i say build it!

For the past few weeks my friend has been all green peace-ish and has been harassing me about how we should all drive electric cars and save the trees.

Well, we should start at some point or the other. Oil won't be sticking around forever or anything.

Woot! After 3 weeks, my new PC was finally shipped out.

For the past few weeks my friend has been all green peace-ish and has been harassing me about how we should all drive electric cars and save the trees.

Ask him where the electricity would be coming from - coal-fired power-stations etc...

Damn I just found out that from July 1 in Queensland all learner drivers under 25 will have restrictions on the cars they can have, which means

- No Turbochargers (unless diesel)
- No super charged (unless diesel)
- No vehicles with 300bhp or more
- No vehicles with 8 cylinders or more and
- No Modifications ( unless it is a factory order ie. BMW sport package )

So that means my hopes of getting A Mini Cooper S as a first car have been destroyed, oh well at least I still have the Fiat Panda 100hp as an option.

Damn I just found out that from July 1 in Queensland all learner drivers under 25 will have restrictions on the cars they can have, which means

- No Turbochargers (unless diesel)
- No super charged (unless diesel)
- No vehicles with 300bhp or more
- No vehicles with 8 cylinders or more and
- No Modifications ( unless it is a factory order ie. BMW sport package )

So that means my hopes of getting A Mini Cooper S as a first car have been destroyed, oh well at least I still have the Fiat Panda 100hp as an option.

glad i don't live in the land of the "Free" :?

here we only got restrictions on motorcycles...and that I think is good...you got to be 25 to get the full amount of your bike...

but not such a thing at cars