Random Thoughts....

Parcel companies are fucking clowns.
They left a card saying no one was in, despite me being at home all day. I assume they saw no cars and assumed no one was home.
Then they have put on the card that they left the parcel at No. 7. WTF, there is no No. 7 on my road, there are only 6 houses. I still haven't managed to find where the cocks have left it.

Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese members of FinalGear! :D

Season's Greeting, from Singapore! :)

Parcel companies are fucking clowns.
They left a card saying no one was in, despite me being at home all day. I assume they saw no cars and assumed no one was home.
Then they have put on the card that they left the parcel at No. 7. WTF, there is no No. 7 on my road, there are only 6 houses. I still haven't managed to find where the cocks have left it.

Were they DHL by chance? I had a run-in with them last year when I was building my new computer. I tried to find the posts I made about it but nothing is coming up on the search for me.

DHL is a bunch of ass-munching retards in my opinion.

[youtube]scXVSqL_hsQ[/youtube]

I'd say more than competent. For the most part if I hadn't read her threads about where she's from, I wouldn't have guessed that English wasn't her first language. Albeit, it would be a lazy first language, but still.

You've got a better grasp on the written language than many around here. And you're a whole lot better than many people I've done business with. How many languages total do you speak?

Well, my first language is of course Hungarian. I've been learning German for 10 years at school but I've always disliked that language. It may be because of the teachers(not the most likeable ones to say the least - but I admit they could actually teach).

My English lessons at school are rubbish. I've had English at school for 8 years but I haven't really learnt anything there. What I know comes from watching and reading English stuff. My German is better because I had good basics and have learnt the grammar very well. English is different, I sort of "picked it up" from the net :D

I took up Spanish in October, but I only know the basic things yet :)

Good story.

324 fo me

anyone know how far apart you should do squats/pushups/situps/etc to get the most out of it?

is it every other day?
Rotate muscle groups at least every other day if you work out everyday. You should work out at max 5 days a week (unless you have a part in 300 or something) and switch body groups every other exercise if you do something like pecs/triceps/quads and then back/bicep/calf. What's better is breaking it down to 3 workout groups with 2 muscle groups per workout, on a 3 day rotation. You have to give your muscles time to build back up before you tear them down again with strength exercises, and 1 day is very difficult to do that in.