Carbage

My old pix...everytime I see this makes me laugh...
437204a5.jpg

Ooh yeah, the world's only liftback with a dormer.

That's actually quite cool. Going to a quad race later this month to take pretty pictures.

Is it just me or this old gen Cavalier looks remarkably clean? :D

I was thinking that too and how they're destroying it by strapping that quad on top.

Wait...did I just complement a Cavalier? Oh man! I gotta go sacrifice a chicken while taking a gasoline bath.

Blingin' it up for the poor homie. One rim at a time, yo!

Also, illegal.

You're not allowed to have more than 1 type of wheel on the car if you want it to be road legal. Also you have to have the same type of tire on the same axle. I really hope your laws don't allow for anything other than that.

That means the stock wheels on many sports cars are illegal in Slovenia for having different diameters front and rear.
It also means that space-saver spares are illegal.

If it's stock and homologated, then no. But aftermarket wheels are very difficult if almost impossible to homologate ONE AT A TIME.

You're not allowed to have more than 1 type of wheel on the car if you want it to be road legal. Also you have to have the same type of tire on the same axle. I really hope your laws don't allow for anything other than that.

As long as they are bolted on and secure, you can have four different wheels on your car if you want, all different sizes. I have seen it before.

Of course that is Wisconsin, where you can drive with no hood on. Or trunk lid. Or doors for that matter.

Yeah, here in 'merica you can have whatever size tires you want, as long as they have tread and don't fall off, you are legal.

Yeah, here in 'merica you can have whatever size tires you want, as long as they have tread and don't fall off, you are legal.

DOT approved tread that is - mud paddle tires would be dangerous on pavement.
In some states you do also need fender flares for wider wheels.

I fear for your safety...

There's very little personal danger to running different size tires, any only danger to the vehicle if you run different sizes on the drive wheels with limited slip.

Last edited:
I fear for your safety...
Why? Smart people will do it right, stupid people will kill themselves. Problem solved.

We aren't big on the H&S nanny state laws over here, at least in most states (all road laws are on a per-state basis).

Why? Smart people will do it right, stupid people will kill themselves. Problem solved.
The problem is that if you do that, you create a potentially unstable vehicle that's a danger not just to yourself (good riddence), but to other people as well. A lot of times it's the driver that survives and the passengers, bystanders that suffer the brunt of the accident.

You should see some of the unbelievable and downright stupid stuff I see people do while driving here. The size of their wheels and tires is the least of my worries.