RWD Murci?lago SV in the works.

The Countach got uglier with each update, it still looked cool but the original LP400 looked the best.

I never said it got prettier, but better in that they uprated the engine, made it handle better and fitted new wheels. I never post about looks as fact, because they're subjective.

Wicked...I'll have one in matte black with the grande-spoiler.
They shouldn't offer it any other way :cool:. I love matte black on high end sports cars, and the while I generally hate big spoilers, it's perfect for this car.

I can't wait for this one! It should be I-N-S-A-N-E! We saw what the LP640 did around the Top Gear test track, this should be even faster.
If it is faster than the Koennigsegg I will burst out laughing at the Swedes :D

I never said it got prettier, but better in that they uprated the engine, made it handle better and fitted new wheels. I never post about looks as fact, because they're subjective.

All of the changes they did were not widely well received. As far as I know, they changed to wider tires, which required larger fender flares. This gave the car more grip but the sleek look of the LP400 was kind of ruined. Then a large wing was offered, this gave the car better high speed stability. This further ruined the lines of the car and the simple design of the original. There were multiple engine upgrades, but cooling was a problem. So a bunch of air intakes were added to solve this problem. And then even wider tires were fitted, which needed even wider fender flares. So again, it got even uglier.
The Countach was widely regarded as an awful car, but many would consider the original LP400 to be the best.

The Countach got uglier with each update, it still looked cool but the original LP400 looked the best.

I don't understand what the front spoiler on the LP400S was for.

http://img90.imageshack.**/img90/5215/311di1.jpg
(yes, I've recently rewatched Cannonball Run..... again)

The Countach was widely regarded as an awful car

I guess it should've stayed on the poster.

Last edited:
All of the changes they did were not widely well received. As far as I know, they changed to wider tires, which required larger fender flares. This gave the car more grip but the sleek look of the LP400 was kind of ruined. Then a large wing was offered, this gave the car better high speed stability. This further ruined the lines of the car and the simple design of the original. There were multiple engine upgrades, but cooling was a problem. So a bunch of air intakes were added to solve this problem. And then even wider tires were fitted, which needed even wider fender flares. So again, it got even uglier.
The Countach was widely regarded as an awful car, but many would consider the original LP400 to be the best.

Okay, on paper the later Countach wins on a technicality. :p I do agree that during the course of the car, that they ruined the style of the original car by trying to improve it. Such is progress, I suppose.

Lambo are doing better now though, the SV looks very promising. With the right wheels and the smaller spoiler, it might get away without being too ridiculous. And without the AWD system to watch you, it will be a closer to a purist driving machine.

It looks orgasmic, but a bit too much like the LP640. They can be a bit more creative, can't they?

DO WANT.

I even like the curvy spoiler thing. It sort of fits the rest of the car IMO.
and 680 bhp!

Yes.
Very Yes.

The better question actually is - what were the small rear spoilers under the stoplights for?
I still love the Countach. I am actually one of the people who like it better with the wings and the wider tires. The original LP400 looked too...small IMO.

Awesome. Totally awwesome.

(yes, I've recently rewatched Cannonball Run..... again)

To hold all of the awesomeness down on the ground?

IMO it really doesn't do anything other than look cool.
I mean seriously, how many cars do you know that have a FRONT spoiler?

Lamborghinis should all be rear wheel drive. It the inherent lunacy of the brand much better. This should be epic.
I want one in the brightest, flashiest color possible.