The Final Gear Wacky Races - RACE THREAD.

* IceBone congratulates all the podium winner and exchanges eyes with the lovely Camelita all through the Australian anthem.

You guys think i have a chance? :eek:

Congratulations to everybody! Even the people who we haven't seen cross the finish line yet. :lol:

I'm so glad my old shed made it, I think I'll put it on a podium and keep it for eternity.

Or paint cow patterns on it...

Wow, wow, wow, wait jay, it was a team effort, both Lurker and I won the race together. Without my great friend, this would not have been possible.

I call Lurker. P to join me on this stage!

Epic, just epic. It has been one of the greatest races of all time.

Gman and Lurker wish to thank and congratulate every single driver, co-driver, sheep, hippo, Mexican, religious figure, motorsport legend and of course jayhawk president of the FIA for making this great race possible!

Well done and congratulations to everyone!

Last edited:
*steps up with Gman to receive the trophy*

*brings a sheep along as well*

Without gman and sheep, none of this would be possible...

and the mexicans too... sorry forgot about those....

Hold up, hold up, there seems to be some confusion regarding finishing times. We need the judges to take a look at the photo finish tape and announce the correct top 3!<br>

Statement from Team Parklife

After an over-eventful race, we have issued this statement ending our contract with our sponsors.

Sorry Lucas Electrics, but you let us down

We also have no idea if we finished third or fourth or last due to the crash, a minor dashboard distraction and the steam from the front.

Last edited:
The rules are thus: whomever posts after the "finishing post" is ranked accordingly.

So the rank so far are:

Gman333-X-ferrari

Red_Bull

Icebone

American TG Man

Final Daihatsu

LeMans GTR

Chaos386

Matt2000

Lurker Patrol

Donington

vikradTG2007

jakifirbec

LUPIN_IV

essentialatom

thedguy

Serj

cdbob

Last edited:
Woo! 3rd! And it's IceBone, with a capital I and B. :p

* IceBone retires to his chariot of Doom with the lovely Camelita and a bottle of celebratory champagne.

*Still running from an even angrier Clay. Until he passes out from exhaustion, and I sneak away..*

Also, any more of these wacky races in the future?

We are still winners in that we finished! *car bursts into flames, fire quickly moves across paddock*

Now I think everyone should get on Photoshop and make some sort of commemorative picture of their race. personally I want a pic of my Landy alongside an orange Ford Granada. :)

FDaihatsu drives round podium with roof down, firing fireworks to the sky for good measure:p
BTW, I've already done a PS work, look below :lol:

Last edited:
To everyone that has participated:

Great job, everyone! Go back to page one and read what you have typed, all of it is creative, imaginative, and by far, probably the most hilarious thread I have seen in a long time. I bet some of you did not thing you had the talent to type what you did, huh? :)
Everyone who participated played by the rules, there was no stupid squabbling and bickering...I am very, VERY impressed by everyone.

Again, great job!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sogKUx_q7ig[/YOUTUBE]

What about those special awards mentioned in the registration thread?

Again, fourth isn't bad for our first time. Next race, we're gonna win!

*puts down fire extinguisher*

I really enjoyed that, hilarious!

So, who's up for a game of 'Hot clutch frisbee' ?

Cracking job, loved every minute of it, so many unexpected moments. :D

LeMans GTR said:
Jayhawk, how often do you think we will do this?

Also, any more of these wacky races in the future?

I was thinking of doing it once a year, but since the turnout was MUCH higher than expected, it may be every six months.

What about those special awards mentioned in the registration thread?

That will take a while, I will need to sift through all the posts to make a determination.