2011 Formula 1 Gran Premio de Espa?a Santander

DubyaStep

Tampa, Florida but now in Casselberry for school
Car(s)
Ford Thundercougarfalconbird
Why don't you do us a favor and come back with a sound argument?

He did. Now, to quote Quagmire "why are you still here?"

@Dr_Grip

Unlike 2008 they had several variables in the mix last year. The return of KERS, the new DRS and the unknown entity, which is/was Pirellis tires. So basically with so many unknow parameters, the head-start they had just wasn't worth a dime. Most of their early season problems came from reliability issues with the DRS and the fact that the car didn't quite work on primes. They seem to improve a bit, but I've got serious doubts that they can catch up with RBR or MCL as those two aren't idling around either.

Click the fucking quote button. @drgrip? is this twitter?

also, whats up with the triple posts and the double posts? do you know how to use a forum? Im sure there is a tutorial here somewhere if you dont.

I think cellos should be banned.

See below quote...

Nah, I need some entertainment every now and then :) He does such a grand job at it.

This :D

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster
Finally got a chance to watch this. Greatest, most frustrating Spanish GP ever. I actually found the Crazy Frog a bit irritating though. C'mon Vettel, this isn't 2005.

Pininfarina_

Car(s)
E46
Finally got a chance to watch this. Greatest, most frustrating Spanish GP ever. I actually found the Crazy Frog a bit irritating though. C'mon Vettel, this isn't 2005.

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

mpicco

Forum Addict
Car(s)
R19
Dude he might have watched the video again that morning by chance and then that's the first thing that came to his mind in a moment of happiness. And Ferrari fans are the ones complaining about petty shit?

Pininfarina_

Car(s)
E46
Dude he might have watched the video again that morning by chance and then that's the first thing that came to his mind in a moment of happiness. And Ferrari fans are the ones complaining about petty shit?

Have you not seen his string of retarded checkered flag remarks?

Methinks its planned.

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
I think people are forgetting that Vettel is English as a second language, he speaks it pretty damn fluently but I doubt he knows enough about the thousands of years of English culture to know many terms of happiness and excitement.

Dr_Grip

Made from concentrate
Car(s)
1979 Opel Kadett | 1972 Ford Country Sedan
As long as Vettel's not racing with a mohawk helmet all's well (these things are inrecedibly popular with japanese sportsbike owners over here).

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster

I can't speak for Pininfarina, but I wasn't using 'liking Crazy Frog' as an argument against Vettel. Whilst I don't support him, I'm not going to start disliking drivers just because of their retarded taste in internet fads. ;)

Clearly, there's been a lot of tension in this thread which I've missed. F1 arguments - srs bsns it seems.

Pininfarina_

Car(s)
E46
I can't speak for Pininfarina, but I wasn't using 'liking Crazy Frog' as an argument against Vettel. Whilst I don't support him, I'm not going to start disliking drivers just because of their retarded taste in internet fads. ;)

Clearly, there's been a lot of tension in this thread which I've missed. F1 arguments - srs bsns it seems.

That's what I'm talking about.