big_Peugeot_107_2012_02.jpg
big_Peugeot_107_2012_03.jpg
big_Peugeot_107_2012_06.jpg
big_Peugeot_107_2012_08.jpg
big_Peugeot_107_2012_12.jpg

big_Peugeot_107_2012_15.jpg

big_Peugeot_107_2012_13.jpg

:cool:

Just in case there were still any pesky automotive enthusiasts around. This should do the trick.

And can you buy one without first having to be a hipster?

Last edited:
Paint the Peugeot white and you could serve it as a blancmange.

blancmng.jpg

Even the Citro?n has an "omg wat" face.

I am actually offended.

big_Citroen_C1_2012_06.jpg

The perfect fit.

I'd never thought I'd say these words, but I prefer the Peugeot.

I don't get the hate, these are perfectly decent cheap city cars. Nothing that costs that little is going to be exciting, and these are far nicer than a Suzuki Alto. The VW Up! and its cousins, however, make pretty much everything else in the class look half-cocked.

The couples seem happy, which is weird because one of them must own one of the cars... Or they're happy because they don't.

That is so boring.. Why don't they do something exciting and cheeky with these cars?

Single elderly women will be extatic.....everyone else? Why are we even in this thread?

A bit disappointed here... They could have been a bit more daring, but i guess they have a market to avoid alienating.

As for the people who criticize these cars as being crappy.

I suggest you watch the TG football games and try one, they are great little city cars and a lot of fun to drive, Both my mum and my GF have one ( a C1 and an Aygo)... the thing you need to remember is as the acceleration isn't too great, just don't slow down :)

One thing I can't understand is how they in six years never have put a bit of black trim on the "B-pillar" (which is the front door) on the five-doors. Weird. Funny cars otherwise, perfect for your city or low-mileage commuter.

The Aygo gets a restyling too:
Ugly, but not vomit inducingly cute like the Frenchies. It also has the same 3 cylinder "I'm a cement mixer" engine as my car, but is a bit faster due to being lighter.

Got to say, if I was wanting a genuinely small city car (the Yaris is small but not that small) I'd go for the new Seat Mii...

Alright I never understood why, apart from a single press car, they never put some black stuff on that thingy. :p