Carbage

%D7%A9%D7%93%D7%A8%D7%92%D7%AA%D7%99%20%D7%90%D7%AA%20%D7%94%D7%90%D7%95%D7%98%D7%95.png

Only in Michigan:cheers:

*points to the awesome thread

While on tour to check out the school i'm attending, this Opel Corsa caught my eye.

http://img30.imageshack.**/img30/1058/dsc00032bfs.jpg

sorry if its a repost, new to the site and and havent gotten the chance to fully go through this thread yet...

[video snipped]
Its called bosozuka, it started with japanese motorcycle gang culture, and it is definately out there.
The first set of cars are in the ????? (shakotan) style. As you can tell, they are inspired by an old manga, namely Shakotan Boogie. Several of the vans I have seen before, I regret to say.

The truck at 4:36 has a roof styled like the Kenworth K100 Aerodyne cabover... which is the truck in my signature.

At the gas pumps this morning:
nysb5f.jpg

The front end was equally horrifying, but the driver was sitting in it so I wasn't about to walk around and take pics.

On a shady used car lot - without any window stickers and parked away from everything, suggesting this is an employee's car - I'm not going to buy a car from ANYONE with taste this bad:
124u2ck.jpg

If that were an M3 he should have been hanged. But it's a 335 so he can be just shot
The E30 didn't have a 335, the biggest (in terms of displacement) engine was a 3.2l straight six which has been built for the south african market in co-operation with Alpina. The biggest regular engine was the 2.7l in the 325e, the M3 had 2.3 to 2.5l.

So it is a regular 3-series with a 3.5l-engine swapped in and then horribly raped...

On a shady used car lot - without any window stickers and parked away from everything, suggesting this is an employee's car - I'm not going to buy a car from ANYONE with taste this bad:
124u2ck.jpg

To make it worse, of all the cars they had access to, they chose the most unreliable pile of expensive parts for a driver.

(I had a Saab. Once. Never again.)

A "Royal" car.

BMW 750iL

I LORD KING SIR ADAMA ABU AKMAL SR & FATHER OF MANKIND

LORD OF LORDS & KING OF KINGS THEE MOST ROYAL IMPERIAL GRAND MASAN 360*
OF THEE MOST HONORABLE MASONIC ORDER OF MANKIND IS SELLING THIS AUTO
I HAVE DONE OVER 70% OF THE WORK ON THIS CAR MY SELF. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS!!!!

:lmao:

also why would someone take a picture of that BMW abomination with the body kit like that? to show off they forgot to tint the other window?