Carbage

I didn't take a picture because I didn't want to get beaten up by the douchebag owner.

you should totally take a pic. In my experience the owner usually thinks you really like his car

Bonus points if you can get a pic of him with the car throwing up gang signs...

post-25-1192659647.jpg

Oh
My
GAWD.

What has been seen, etc. What do the extra lights do anyway?

^^ its to be able to have better visibility so he can tailgate even more cosely people and also to make sure he ill see that tree that is coming really fast.

Could just be rust/crash repairs?:dunno:

i dont know but isint the pasat rear weel arches unreplacible? like in your sierra? and at least he coulda get not so notisible color mis match

What do the extra lights do anyway?
Considering that's a German temporary number plate behind the windscreen, I'm curious about that too, and especially curious what the T?V has to say about that arrangement...

i dont know but isint the pasat rear weel arches unreplacible? like in your sierra? and at least he coulda get not so notisible color mis match

Prolly a work in progress. A future masterpiece, even.

As if a Ka wasn't bad enough as it is...

Attachments

• Bild010.jpg
    Bild010.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Bild011.jpg
    Bild011.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 68
^ I don't mind that at all. Atleast it's different, and it doesn't carry useless bodykits and stuff on it. I would categorize it under "nice, but not something I would ever want to own". I mean, image if every car on the road had a different imaginative airbrush painting on the side, would make long car journeys much more interesting :)

EDIT: It also gets extra points for not having hubcaps ;)

I would categorize it under "nice, but not something I would ever want to own".
I agree, sort of. I considered just putting it into "Random Car Sightings", but the paint job looked really crappy. My mobile phone camera just isn't able to bring that out.

I agree, sort of. I considered just putting it into "Random Car Sightings", but the paint job looked really crappy. My mobile phone camera just isn't able to bring that out.

Well, that hinges it a bit on the carbage side. And I've just noticed the hideous clear taillights.. Those points make it about even in my book..:)

2mxhf7s.jpg

Mah dream is realised! :D

That's one thing that constantly surprises me with this thread - as awful as some of these creations are, there's clearly a lot of skill behind some of them. Sadly, skill != taste.

you don't have to have skill to pay someone to do work for you. And you don't have to like the piece of oh-my-god-the-goggles-they-do-nothing you're hammering together if you're making money from it. Of course, the people who do their own hideous work and do it well, well they're just terrible human beings.

unreplaceable doesn't exist...if the powerchord of my cutter is long enough, it can be replaced!

^ I don't mind that at all. Atleast it's different, and it doesn't carry useless bodykits and stuff on it. I would categorize it under "nice, but not something I would ever want to own". I mean, image if every car on the road had a different imaginative airbrush painting on the side, would make long car journeys much more interesting :)

EDIT: It also gets extra points for not having hubcaps ;)

But, but, it's FWD and not a Sierra so it has to be automatically the worst car in existence, no?

But, but, it's FWD and not a Sierra so it has to be automatically the worst car in existence, no?

I did say it was something I would never want to own :D I don't really car all that much about what other people drive, unless it's a Prius..

What kind of women can you pull with a car like this?

(Something you don't see on the photos: the top of the gearleaver was covered in diamonds...)

Attachments

• BMW_front.jpg
    BMW_front.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 76
  • BMW_rear.jpg
    BMW_rear.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 85