Carbage

As said before, that's a E36 wagon:
E36wagon.jpg

Well, at a basic level yes. But comparing the 2 pics, clearly it isn't. How the hell many different cars did it steal parts from? I think I see some e46 vents on the side, different grille, different lights, new wheel arches, new rims, new hood, etc....

It makes you wonder how many hours of work go into something like that. With all that effort and the right mindset he could have built the mother of all kit cars.

:no:
What is wrong with these ricers.
:bmwpoo:

Wasn't there a Civic that was modified to look like an R34 Skyline?

carbagericetaxi.jpg

when there's nobody around needing a ride, it scoops dog poop off the sidewalk!

pic super old, hopefully not a repost >.<

Isn't that from the movie?

^ the Taxi movie franchise is like most sequel movies

1 = awesome
2 = pretty good, a bit over the top though
3 = stinking pile of crap

and sometimes

4 = milking it for the money

5. Hollywood steals the script, adds Queen Latifah and champagne comedy ensues.

5. Hollywood steals the script,shits all over it, adds Queen Latifah, who shits all over it some more and champagne comedythe biggest pile of steaming shit in the history of everything, ever ensues.

minor fixes from me

DSCF0658.jpg

that's 10, count 'em 10, exhaust tips. i asked the guy as a joke why he had 10 and he said he had to have 1 per cylinder because there was too much back pressure. and he was dead serious.

gotta love florida ricers.

and apparently nissan makes mustangs.

Mustang_GTR.sized.jpg

and i forgot to take the pic of the badging this guy had on his car because i was too busy laughing.

Grand_Am_SS_type_R.sized.jpg

it read "grand am SS type R" with the "SS" badging off a camaro and the "type R" badging off a honda. and vtec stickers too.

VTEC stickers are worth 50bhp each.

that's 10, count 'em 10, exhaust tips. i asked the guy as a joke why he had 10 and he said he had to have 1 per cylinder because there was too much back pressure. and he was dead serious.
You should have asked him to explain what back pressure was.