Concept cars you wished went into production

Am I blind or nobody mentioned the Miura concept yet.
https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/15/2006lamborghinimiuraconcept.jpg
I saw it in person in lambo museum and thought it was amazing.

Why would you want Lamborghini to resort to the petty shit Ford/GM/Chrysler have been doing to stay afloat and go retro?

I rather have my exotics be something new and wild.

https://pic.armedcats.net/2008/02/15/2006lamborghinimiuraconcept.jpg

Agreed. The original Miura was one of the most beautiful cars ever wrought by man, and this concept keeps that look well.

I am sure there are quite a few people out there who would love to drive a Miura without worrying about the slight inconveniences of the old car, like the uncomfortable seating, the poor visibility, and the engine catching on fire.

I may be wrong but I thought Lambo are going to make this in a couple of years...with some minor changes I guess.

Anyone ever play with Tonka trucks when you were a child? I know I did. Meet the
F-350 Tonka!

Tonka1.jpg

Tonka2.jpg

Tonka10.jpg

Hehe ok, it is a concept car, but nothing I'd really care to see go into production. I'm sure some of you will love it :lol:

Agreed. The original Miura was one of the most beautiful cars ever wrought by man, and this concept keeps that look well.

I am sure there are quite a few people out there who would love to drive a Miura without worrying about the slight inconveniences of the old car, like the uncomfortable seating, the poor visibility, and the engine catching on fire.

^ Yeah the original is perfect as it is.

You guys are right in a way. But there are so few original miuras- i only saw one in my life and that was in museum.
I just think that this concept is beautiful in its own way and i'd love to see/drive/own one.
It wouldn't be as beautifull as the original, but then not many things are.

You guys are right in a way. But there are so few original miuras- i only saw one in my life and that was in museum.
I just think that this concept is beautiful in its own way and i'd love to see/drive/own one.
It wouldn't be as beautifull as the original, but then not many things are.

I might get flamed for it but I don't think the Miura was all that great looking. What makes it beautiful and desirable is the fact that there are so few of them out there. I think making a "new age" Miura would devalue the car. I personally believe that as much as we may like older cars they should stay in that era and not be remade. There is more than enough talent and interest in the auto industry to create future classics now with shapes that would be modern. To me it's just evolution, no need to stay apes if you can be humans (ape's might disagree).

Just found this on netcarshow. I really want one

The 308 RC Z
Peugeot-308_RC_Z_Concept_2007_photo_0d.jpg

Peugeot-308_RC_Z_Concept_2007_photo_12.jpg

What about:

Or, even better:

The Ford Interceptor!

Ford_Interceptor_concept.jpg

0701_z+2007_ford_interceptor_concept+5.jpg

Agree. Completely. I saw this in person at the KC Auto Show and I was, quite simply, awestruck. If they went into production I'd buy one in a heartbeat if it had the Boss 5.4 iin it.

Agree. Completely. I saw this in person at the KC Auto Show and I was, quite simply, awestruck. If they went into production I'd buy one in a heartbeat if it had the Boss 5.4 iin it.

The interceptor is probably what ford designers imagine the 500 already looks like :p

I assume you're talking about the GT500.
It'd be great if it didn't have such horrible suspension.
I'd love to see a special-edition GT500 with fully independent front and rear.

Back OT...
Yes I believe they thing the GT500 is the 'production' Interceptor -2 doors.

Last edited:
Nissan Mid4 prototype:
day3jpg84.jpg

day3jpg87.jpg

day3jpg83.jpg

Nissan Z concept (done on a 240sx chassis to see where to go with the new Z)
day3jpg125.jpg

can you tell I <3 nissans? :D

Last edited:
To get through the pearly gates in style: Dodge Tomahawk
dodge_tomahawk_detroit_03_pc_0_024.jpg

original.jpg

Dodge Hornet

2004-Dodge-Slingshot-Concept-1280.jpg

Dodge Sling Shot

2005_Ford_Shelby_GR1_Concept.jpg

Ford Shelby GR1

ford_think-3.jpg

Ford Think

chevy_wtcc_07_DAS_DV-02.jpg

Chevrolet WTCC Ultra

Last edited:
That Sling Shot looks like the newest MR2.

mr2_a.jpg

My cousin bought one and crashed it swerving out of the way of a drunk guy lying on the road. :lol: