Cool Videos

This is easily the best advertisement I have ever seen! Italian clothing label Diesel's ad for their 30th anniversary party!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-1sOIq5f1Q[/YOUTUBE]

I would love to know the movie/movies list that were used in this commercial. Anyone knows it?

i wonder what the salary is like and how much is the life insurance?

WTF!!! i don't have a problem with heights, i do have a problem with climbing straws 500m above the ground :shock:

i'd prefer being lowered from a helicopter than having to climb that thing :lol:

and that will be an expensive light bulb-replacement :lol:

Last edited:
Dayum. I think I'll stick to someplace with a roof and windows, thanks. Also - one hopes they have a parachute up there - just incase they do fall. Well I'd request one thats for sure.

A parachute would be awesome. Finish work and just push off. Express way down.

Parking

i wonder what the salary is like and how much is the life insurance?

Fuck your bloody radiosignals......we can go back to morse code, I'm not going up there. :p

Dayum. I think I'll stick to someplace with a roof and windows, thanks. Also - one hopes they have a parachute up there - just incase they do fall. Well I'd request one thats for sure.

Well, since we do not hear about men falling from such towers all the time, it can't be that dangerous really. I suppose crossing a street during rush hour is still a lot more dangerous. It's just the height that frightens us.

Well, since we do not hear about men falling from such towers all the time, it can't be that dangerous really. I suppose crossing a street during rush hour is still a lot more dangerous. It's just the height that frightens us.

Ahem...

Wireless Estimator says that technicians who construct and climb towers had the most dangerous profession across industries last year, at least if you're looking at the death rate per 100,000 employees.

Eighteen workers died in 2006 from falling from a communications tower in a Tower Climber Deaths profession that has approximately 9,800 employees that work on elevated structures primarily for the cellular and broadcast industries - although broadband activity is increasing throughout the country and wireless internet service providers' installations are adding to the current busy workload.

You stay classy, Ljubljana

Last edited:
Well, since we do not hear about men falling from such towers all the time, it can't be that dangerous really.

Either way - there is always some danger with everything we do - there is a chance that you could slip on something. I would probably get my own parachute if I was working that high. Even if you don't use it in the awesome way Ice described - it would make you a lot safer.

Also lol at the news anchor.

A parachute would be awesome. Finish work and just push off. Express way down.

That would be a really bad idea. There are guy wires that would cause problems on the way down.

[video=youtube;ydbbd-4oEds]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydbbd-4oEds&feature=player_embedded[/video]

This has got to be.. I mean.. they just.. words... "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH....... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH........ WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH..."

[video=youtube;r-3as-Uh6hQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3as-Uh6hQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]

[video=youtube;r-3as-Uh6hQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-3as-Uh6hQ&feature=player_embedded[/video]
What were they trying to do anyway? Kill themselves? They even failed at that ... I also love how the guy/gal filming just keeps on filming while there are two friends (?) on the ground screaming in pain ... no, not love ... what?s the word for 'going to a special hell for that alone'?

I'll give you one more .. just so you're sure. This is Zlatan, he thinks he's Gods gift to football, and the world.. just to clearify who's boss in the team:

another footballclip .. the kind that surely will make your stommch turn .. click at own risk