Cool Videos

See as the other thread got shut...people deserve to comment.

<removed by moderator>
*note* When I said not the appropriate place, I didn't mean this was the appropriate place. If you want to talk politics, put it in the politics discussion, there are threads for this topic already.

^ Utah! The company that makes the solid fuel rocket boosters for the shuttle is based there as well.

Oh, and Devon - if the thread you start gets locked, take a hint. Trying to bury this in Cool Videos isn't going to help you and it makes you look like a moron for not taking the hint. We all know there are people who don't pay attention to the world around them, and these videos only show those people.

You are a piss-poor troll, but a troll none the less. Enjoy the bannination.

Well for starters it's still in the wrong place. It belongs in one of 9/11 thread in the Political section, not "cool videos." It's not cool, and it's very political.

I would just like to defend my actions even though they are deemed inappopriate. I thought that when hokiethang locked my other thread, I assumed it was because I posted a video, when there are video threads. So, I posted it in the Cool Videos thread because it's the only real video thread on the site. I didn't see the video as political so didn't think it should be posted in a political thread.

On the video it's self, I just thought it was a real shame that after only 6 years since the event, people in America, including New York don't remember the common details of the event.

Can the mods also remove the link for the video from the original thread - http://forums.finalgear.com/showthread.php?t=19537 - as it is a sensitive issue and I already reported my own thread to have it removed, before these issues arose.

I'm sorry if any one was offended, the Mods have disciplined me and I'm prepared to cop it on the chin.

Lighten up people, it's funny to laugh at people saying stupid things, you shouldn't take it so seriously.

Other than the fact that it was originally posted in the wrong place, I really don't see what all the fuss is about. I guess it comes down to an admin not wanting to see it on his precious forum. Well whatever makes you happy I guess.

Thanks for the support...

Some good old AFL. Enjoy.

[youtube]rtm9AVjqTUc[/youtube]

Just a note for the following video, at 30seconds in, the two players who collide were unconscious before they even hit the ground. ouch.
[youtube]ugCw1UZ7ZjU[/youtube]

I'm searching a vid...

saw it about a year ago, it's a ultra speed up form a journey from eastcoast USA to westcoast USA(it had cool music in the background)

it looks amazing, anyone who saw it knows what i mean...if u got it please give it to me

^ It was posted here somewhere - it may well be in this thread.

Edit: Here's the one I'm thinking of - page 49
[YOUTUBE]3A-unBigvoY[/YOUTUBE]

LA to New York in 4 minutes.

Though that's from West to East, but I'm guessing that's the one you're after.

Last edited:
Thx very much...

I think he cut a few scenes theres a couple of gaps i noticed in that video

That sealed the deal. Where do I sign up?

First day of work: punch that sandwich guy in the throat.

[YOUTUBE]z0nGjerGUQI[/YOUTUBE]

What is it with people and spicy stuff being where it should not be?

Welcome back to the 1990s!

[YOUTUBE]5Tin2Nzux2E[/YOUTUBE]

This went out live during a newscast. I love the tiny leaping Godzira.