FinalGear Shirts: 2010 Design Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's the one I want. In those colours. :clap:

EDIT: Suggestion - would you perhaps move the wording upwards so the trees on the right are more evident and the "k" in flick finishes in line with the road at the top? It would be good to see just for comparison.

Like this?
http://img686.imageshack.**/img686/7182/flicktee21.jpg

That, good sir, IMHO is utterly spot on. Brilliant!

I think i'm the only one who doesn't really 'feel' the scandanavian flick one, im just bored with the idea :/

I think we've suggested the idea before but it was never put into a design. I personally think it looks great, nice and clean.

The Scandinavian Flick one has to end the sequence either with the car upside down or crashed.

The Scandinavian Flick one has to end the sequence either with the car upside down or crashed.

Does salgoud have an overhead view of a deer do you think?

put a tree on the outside of the corner as well, and bend the car around :lol:

Things are looking good for this year.

Now we need another work shirt, I hear those are goldmines. :p

we need more zombie-references ...

http://img138.imageshack.**/img138/5539/canned.jpg

Ok, I would buy two of these, in case one wore out.

I think the new Scandinavian Flick design with the old off-center placement would be perfect. :thumbsup:

Scandinavian flick one is awesome but the text might be difficult to read unless you are inches away from the person.

Scandinavian flick one is awesome but the text might be difficult to read unless you are inches away from the person.

No worse than Utter Pirates, if you ask me.

I think the new Scandinavian Flick design with the old off-center placement would be perfect. :thumbsup:
I like this. It's a neat design, but I loved the off-centered placement on the original.

Question:

Is this going to be whittled down to just one shirt?

If so, does anyone who submitted an idea that maybe doesn't get printed have an issue with someone having a shirt printed with their design? I've seen quite a few so far that I like....

Question:

If so, does anyone who submitted an idea that maybe doesn't get printed have an issue with someone having a shirt printed with their design? I've seen quite a few so far that I like....

There was like 6 designs printed last year.

Question:

From the original post in this thread:

The design contest is open from now until June 10th, at which point they will be put into voting for a week, then orders will occur for two-three weeks. Depending on the results of the votes, the top 2/4/6 may be printed.

Status
Not open for further replies.