Idiots + cars = LOL

Some people in the comments say the camera car rammed the BMW because he went wider than the bus. Thaha. When infact the bus went too tight and rolled over the double lines. The camera car then took the correct line. = 100% fault on the BMW.

I saw people blaming the camera car because he shouldn't have let the bus merge and delayed everybody.? :rolleyes:

There was clearly just one left turning lane, how could it be anyone's fault except for the BMW driver's? :dunno:

He drives a BMW, he is never wrong!!!!11!!!!1!

You have a point there, I was always right when someone crashed into me... :whistle:

I think the camera car did accelerate a bit to prevent the BMW from passing. Doesn't really change anything.

If you're far enough from a yellow light that you won't make it through the intersection before it turns red, you need to stop, though.

True, but the BMW driver still has no one to blame but himself.
Edit: I was just pointing out that the camera car didn't necessarily accelerated just to block the BMW

Last edited:
If you're far enough from a yellow light that you won't make it through the intersection before it turns red, you need to stop, though.

Unless you live in Colorado(and many other parts of the world) where the reality(if not the law) is this...

NA7sdKc.png

Took me a second...

All he needs now is a Note 7 and a cigarette to light.

One of those things caught fire near me around christmas this past year...