Kill a dream

Pie granted but it's in your face.

I wish my car was also unstealable.

Granted. The locking mechanism is so complicated and foolproof you can't open the car either and it rots in your driveway.

I wish the last 2 pics for my portfolio will be brilliant.

Granted, but the people looking at your portfolio suddenly develop myopia.

I wish I had a sandwich.... with mayo.... and mustard...

Granted, you try to warm it up in your oven and it melts, putting out the gas fire and causing a gas build-up which eventually blows up and kills you.

I wish all wishes were indestructible.

Granted, you get to *censored for the sake of the existence, sanity, and general health of humanity*

I wish Minardi could have scored some podiums, maybe a win or five.

Granted, now they are alive as a team, have BMW engines and the Sauber team dies in the year 2005 without being bought by BMW.

I wish I had a piece of fish to eat, being edible and with no bones, and me being able to eat it.

Granted, here's your fish that was dipped in nuclear waste with soy sauce on it.

I wish my uncle up in north CA wasn't a cockbasket

Granted, now he's a dickcup.*

I wish I could see into the future.

*I mean no harm, Lurker...

Granted, but it's 0.00000001s into the future.

I wish i had enough money to go to the FG meet and the DTM shoot the weekend later.

I wish I could really grant that, twould be nice to go wouldn't it? :(

Granted, but you only have money for the flight tickets.

I wish a black hole would come and suck george bush and his oil-lovin cronies.

Granted, now he's a dickcup.*

I wish I could see into the future.

*I mean no harm, Lurker...

None taken :p, I thank thee for the awesome reply

Meh I'll kill my own dream.

Granted, but the black hole doesn't get fed and dissipates shortly before sucking up bush.

I wish I was in a room filled with my favorite foods, a toilet, and a high-end computer.

Granted but the toilet backs up ruining the food and the computer and now the pressure of the water on the inward hinging door has got it pinned shut and your stuck in the room with water continuing to rise.

I wish new shoes didn't take so long to break-in so that they felt more comfortable right away.

Granted, your feet have been removed, but at least the shoes are comfy!

I wish mufasa didn't have to die in the Lion King :cry:

Granted. Global Warming causes the oceans to rise and drown them all... oh, wait, that's not likely to happen.

:hmm:

A large meteor bears down on the African deserts. While a conveniently ample amount of small meteorites fly towards numerous Priores.

I wish Global Warming fell out of fashion.

Granted, now it's followed by an Ice Age craze, with eco-hippies becoming murderers who skin their victims and stockpile them in order to make coats for the tough winters they expect.

I wish I could get the gruesome image I made out of my head.

Granted, here's your brain preserved in a formaldehyde-filled jar.

I wish I had a bajillion kafillion triptophanillion dollars.

Granted, the bajillion kafillion triptophanillion dollars the are billionth subdivider of the dollar, rendering you broke.

I wish Gigi Becali would return to his f***ing sheep and stop swearing on TV.

(And get a Romanian here to destroy my wish, otherwise look him up on Wiki)