Last TV show you saw?

Not that Bosch , this Bosch : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Bosch, the main character of the Michael Connely's books . I think that I have read all of his novels that's why as a fan I thought that every one know it.

I watched the trailer and decided to give it a shot and got my hands on it. Earlier this evening I fired up the first episode. Now I just finished the fourth. Sadly I kinda gotta go get some sleep. Will definitely pick it up tomorrow! Definitely better than expected, looking forward to more. Although I read in advance that the seasons are based on novels, I did not expect it to be basically a 10-part-movie per season with hardly any individual story for the episodes. But it handles that well, it works really well. The episodes feel like they are over a lot faster than they are, it doesn't feel like it is merely stretching it over the season.

Finished the second season last week. Must be my favourite norma cop-series ever.

Now i'm going through Quantico. I like the idea of the show, only the flashback stuff can get annoying if done to much in one ep.

I quite liked Quantico too! At times the jumping is exhausting, but they manage to stuff so many misleading moments in there, it is great. I must say I had a pretty accurate feeling early on, but I also totally changed my mind every other episode, just to be mislead right away :D.

I just finished S1 of Bosch and it was quite a nice season, not much else to say since what I already said stands, it felt more like a long movie than a season. I could just do with a bit less jazz music now.. :D

Just finished it. Really like it. Tom Hiddleston did order a vodka martini in the last ep, so maybe hes is preparing for the role :)

Just finished The Night Manager

Wow, I am very much impressed. Lovely thrillery John Le Carre thing with quite the nice cast. I can now totally picture Tom Hiddleston as the next 007.

227's pilot. Oh, the memories of watching shows like this on weekday afternoons when staying home from school, sick.

Amen, Too Close For Comfort, It's a Living, Empty Nest, etc...shitty TV, but embedded in my brain...

Last edited:
Just finished The Night Manager

Wow, I am very much impressed. Lovely thrillery John Le Carre thing with quite the nice cast. I can now totally picture Tom Hiddleston as the next 007.

Just finished it. Really like it. Tom Hiddleston did order a vodka martini in the last ep, so maybe hes is preparing for the role :)

Finished that 2 days ago. Excellent show.

Preacher

3 Episodes in and the show has yet to disappoint. I quite like it so far ...

Only watched the pilot so far, but I really like it :yes:

Narcos season 1. Really enjoyed it, apart from the one scene where they used a BMW E39 in what's supposed to be 1989 or something.

Just finished "Stranger Things" (new Netflix series). Overall not bad but kinda weird.. I mean yes, that is the whole theme of the show, but what bothers me the most is that it explains jack shit in this season. I don't like it when a show does that.

Nope! As far as I understood, it was always planned as a six episode miniseries, so there's nothing more to come...

Just finished "Stranger Things" (new Netflix series). Overall not bad but kinda weird.. I mean yes, that is the whole theme of the show, but what bothers me the most is that it explains jack shit in this season. I don't like it when a show does that.

I watched it, too. Loved it. Stand By Me, meets X-Files, with Daft-Punk-come-Aphex-Twin's-"Ambient Works" soundtrack.

Jup, just watched the third episode.

Add a twinkle of Silent Hill, and some The 4400 dust, and you got this.

Like it very much, and the music is an absolute joy to listen to.

It's really nice to watch a show that isn't bloated with modern tech like smartphones or internet.

Reminds me to watch Twin Peaks after this.

I thought it explained enough ...

I liked the show a lot, but I?m not so keen to see a second season to be honest. Awesome Soundtrack btw ...