Spied: Lexus LF-Ch: Production Version of Five-Door Hatchback Rival to BMW 1-Series Scooped!

8010736.jpg

1779567.jpg

7868162.jpg

http://www.worldcarfans.com/110022324709/lexus-ct-200h-full-details-leaked

I'll wait until I read reviews of it's dynamic characteristics.

For now though I have to say I am disappointed. It does look like a fancy Toyota that uses a donated Impreza.
It doesn't look like anything special.

I'll wait until I read reviews of it's dynamic characteristics.

The Matrix is no hot hatch, and I can't imagine they'd sharpen it turning it into a Lexus (none of the other Toyota-based Lexuses are sportier than their everyman cousin, in contrast to what the Acura TL is to the Accord). And it's a hybrid, which means lots of weight (batteries). I will be truly, truly shocked if this is even remotely fun to drive.

The only Toyota based Lexus models are just the SUV lineup [RX/GX/LX] and the ES/HS Models. Those aren't really to appeal for driving dynamics but as a mainstream vehicle.

On the other hand, sure the LF-Ch may be the Matrix [probably is not sure though] underneath but they'd at least make a tiny effort to have its driving dynamics tweaked a bit to appeal to its buyers in Europe.

Nice side profile but theres somethig wrong with the front.

If the sides of the very back corner are actually glass and not just black-out panels to give the illusion of glass, I appreaciate it for being unique.

It has a pudgy face. Just like the LFA.

:yawn:

Looks just about as exciting as everything else in the Lexus lineup.

The LF-A and IS-F are exciting-looking.

Fugly, but exciting.

Not enough passion to by exciting IMO. Both are nothing more than computers on wheels, just like the GT-R.

Very disappointed. The body looks too bulbous and the wheels look so small compared to the rest of the body. If you took away the hybrid drivetrain and added more concept styling, I would consider buying this.

Looks good. If it wasn't a hybrid, I'd buy it.

Me too. If it had a TRD-supercharged 2.4L making 200+ horsepower, a six-speed manual, a chassis tuned for handling, and perhaps AWD, I'd sit up and pay close attention. (And so would Audi).

As is, I'm simply going to say it's the most attractive five-door hybrid yet, inside and out, but I'd never want to own one.

I want this 2 door car .
Its not boring car. If u want boring car go look germans.

If u look side profiles. Lexus is winner.
5998_st0640_037.jpg

8010736.jpg

BMW-1-Series_5-door_2008_800x600_wallpaper_08.jpg