McLaren espionage hearing

Well, I've always thought Alonso was a prick, and he just became an even bigger one. Alonso and De La Rosa should be stood down effective immediately. Alonso should've been stripped of his points and excluded from the season. Get fucked Alonso, I hope he is never seen in F1 again.

I really hope Hamilton wins the world championship now.

I didn't know he and Lewis were buddies, did they compete together in a lower formula?

Haven't you seen the photo?

Edit: :lol: I see you have.

Looks edited to me. Doesn't anyone think it's strange how their arms seemed to be fused together?

Hamilton and Sutil were buddies back in their GP2 careers, and still remain to be good friends up to this day.

HondaF1, did you save the pic? I couldn't find where I had posted it, but I was thinking the same thing. :p

yeah, its my tiled wallpaper... :rolleyes:

I just went into Google Images and typed Sutil and Hamilton in love and it's the first photo that appears :lol:

alonshole_000.jpg

Did you notice, how all Mclaren fans and supporters here, who were saying that Ferrari is always using tricks, playing unfair etc, suddenly just disappeared...

Nope. It's still BS. I wonder how the split was between Ferrari and the FIA for the 100 million. 60/40 you think? Or maybe the FIA got to keep the 100 mil in exchange for Ferrari getting the constructors title.

I'm still a Mclaren Fan, but now dislike alonso and de la rosa. :) and still thinks the same of Ferrari.

TomCat, The fine goes into the FIA's safety programs. Ferrari will only see the increase in money from 1st to 2nd in the constructors. Spyker are the big winners as they now become 10th and get their freight costs paid for.

Keep in mind that McLaren is really only going to have to write a check for around $30million, since it is 100mil-money earned for points.

Keep in mind that McLaren is really only going to have to write a check for around $30million, since it is 100mil-money earned for points.

Yes but McLaren would still have to pay a $100 million in net. It's like my boss fining me 1000 that includes this weeks wage of 500. So even though I only have to write a check for 500, I would still be losing 1000.