Micheal Jackson in hospital [Updated: Dead]

DubyaStep

Tampa, Florida but now in Casselberry for school
Car(s)
Ford Thundercougarfalconbird
FOX News just reported that Jackson has been rushed to the hospital after suffering a heart attack. FYI!

here is the link...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529103,00.html

now, based on current paterns (everything happens in 3's), we are due to lose one more celebrity tomorrow as we have lost 2 in the last 2 days...i know its messed up but, who can argue that point? really.

the unreliable word on the street (from somewhat iffy sources) is that he is dead.

he probably isn't. I don't believe he died.

Well there is that "comes in 3's stuff" Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett......Michael Jackson?

Well there is that "comes in 3's stuff" Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett......Michael Jackson?

yes, when i frst posted this it was, ill admit, kinda funny, but, now that its not a joke anymore im actually kinda sad about it.

this isnt just some celebrity dying (if its true), this is on the level of Elvis, or Princess Diana or Lennon.

wow.:(

He's dead.

dude...come on...to soon. really.<_<

I have no respect at all for celebrities that live on scandals... I really get annoyed by people like him... and Paris Hilton... etc...

Doesn't matter to me what kind of person someone was decades ago... or even a few months. As soon it gets a big hype I'm sick of it...

I think it is confirmed. He was taken to hospital on grounds of a cardiac arrest and then died in the hospital...

It is a sad day. :cry:

^ Seriously, man, I'm not even gonna groan for that one :p

As someone who's 22 and knows of this guy almost purely as some superficial black beige pervert who (may have) preyed on children, I am what you'd call clinically detached.

Last edited:
^ Seriously, man, I'm not even gonna groan for that one :p

As someone who's 22 and knows of this guy almost purely as some superficial black beige pervert who (may have) preyed on children, I am what you'd call clinically detached.
Same here. I don't see what the big deal is. Okay, it's kinda sad a person has died (if you can call him that), but I'm not going to miss him.