Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Close :p

$_57.JPG

Jeesh, everyone's buying cars today! I just picked up a Japanese by way of Thailand subcompact. :lol:

Wait, what?

He's either making a exceedingly stupid, unfunny and bad taste joke about having bought a Mitsu Mirage instead of the XJ Cherokee he was going to get, or he actually bought a Mirage.

Either way, I'm thinking it needs appropriate 'correction'.

He's either making a exceedingly stupid, unfunny and bad taste joke about having bought a Mitsu Mirage instead of the XJ Cherokee he was going to get, or he actually bought a Mirage.

Indeed. It was a tasteless joke and I'm sorry Final Gear. It won't happen again.

Hahaha...boy, you got us (OK, maybe just me) good. :)

Jeez, it's not like he insulted your mother or anything. It was a harmless joke at his own poor decision making. Let's all relax and rejoice that he didn't make another terrible purchase :)

Last edited:
Jeez, it's not like he insulted your mother or anything. It was a harmless joke at his own poor decision making. Let's all relax and rejoice that he didn't make another terrible purchase :)

Agreed, nothing wrong with a joke at his own expense. I think he's allowed a quota of one I-bought-something-ridiculous joke per "what should I buy" thread - I remember him doing a good one last time.

Indeed, it's all in good fun on this one. Granted, we can all call foul seeing as how he trolled us all last time he did it. so falling for this one is a lot harder

Last edited: