Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

The awesomeness of 3 cylinders, right?

I was in the back, so basically straddling the engine, it sounds really cool.

Then back to Citroen, oh fucking deary me. We had a test drive in the C1... fuck me, windnoise, cheap plastic, road noise, more cheap plastic and the worlds worst salesman.

The C1 is cheaper per month, but it was soo fucking horrible.

I always forget about that. On the other hand, AAA is not terribly popular in Texas as they've screwed too many people over the years.

I should have the 250 someplace where it can be diagnosed at leisure later on today. The plan is to figure out what it needs, decide what to do and get rid of it as swiftly as possible. I do not need a 2WD short bed. :p

Last edited:
What sort of electric car is this?

Isn't that the G-Whiz, much derided on Top Gear?

Huh...just saw one of those a day or two,ago...didn't get a good enough look to identify it, but I think it was that.

Moah pics!

All I have for right now, I take delivery Sunday. The guy bought it from someone else then got in a financial bind and had to sell it quickly. Didn't even get a chance to take the last seller's info off the glass. I certainly didn't pay anything near what he apparently did if the numbers on the glass are any indication.

Last edited:
Yes! Fucking sweet man.

Are you painting it white? :p

And I have the F-250 over to the shop now, so once the Bronco gets to my house the game of musical vehicles will be overwith.

Last edited:
So what is the plan for the F-250? You just going to part it out or fix it and flip it?

So what is the plan for the F-250? You just going to part it out or fix it and flip it?

Added pics above.

Unsure about just what's going to happen to it other than 'you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here' - it's pretty damn rough and I don't have any use for a 2WD shortbed HD pickup.

I am going to have a Parrot Farm mechanic (who owes me favors) check the truck out and get me a list of all the mechanical deficiencies so I can run the numbers and determine whether to fix and sell it or sell it as a parts truck. Der Stig has expressed an interest if it's economically feasible to repair it and if I sell it cheap.

Last edited: