Random Thoughts....

I just got fired from my newspaper. What should I do with all of these business cards?

Burn them to keep warm while you ride out the recession... :/

If I went to Europe.. preferably English speaking would be nice since I'd be going alone.. ;( Was thinking UK (family) and hitching a ride over to Paris :) I took French in HS... remember very little now but I'd be able to manage lol.

If you can stay with family in Britain, then go with the flight+car package and have a fun time.

Last edited:
I just got fired from my newspaper. What should I do with all of these business cards?

Whaat? That sucks :( Sorry to hear that.

I would turn them in to cards that explode like Gambit's cards! :lol:

If you can stay with family in Britain, then go with the flight+car package and have a fun time.

Supposedly the Uncle that is there is uh, slightly looney. Don't know if my parents were joking around or being serious lol. Most likely would end up in a hotel room. p:

Last edited:
Uhm.. no. I don't wana drive, and I want out of California lol. Fk California :p Should've said that before.. lol

Was thinking east coast or maybe even Europe, if I could afford it. It's possible that I could throw in another $500 towards this :)

What about going crazy in New York for a couple of days? I'd love to go to New York.

Last edited:
What about going crazy in New York for a couple of days? I'd love to go to New York.

I found New York to be just okay. IMO, there are better cities to visit, even if you stick to US cities.

Eh, NY I've always picture to smell like urine for some reason lol. I'd only go to say I've been to the "Big Apple" then quickly leave :) I'd prefer to see places with great architectural buildings and history behind it. Hence Europe. California... nothing special. Same damned adobe/mission type crap all up the coast.

Hrm... I think Europe wins o_O Whats the good months to go to UK+France? :D

Is there any way to fuck with telemarketers who call you with pre-recorded messages about factory warranties? I've been dialed by 513 587 7716 three times already and now it's time for some motherfuckin' war.

The address is in Cincinnati, apparently. Better nuke the entire city just to be on the safe side.

Eh, NY I've always picture to smell like urine for some reason lol. I'd only go to say I've been to the "Big Apple" then quickly leave :) I'd prefer to see places with great architectural buildings and history behind it. Hence Europe. California... nothing special. Same damned adobe/mission type crap all up the coast.

Hrm... I think Europe wins o_O Whats the good months to go to UK+France? :D

You're not into food then? NY has tons of great places to eat.

Is there any way to fuck with telemarketers who call you with pre-recorded messages about factory warranties? I've been dialed by 513 587 7716 three times already and now it's time for some motherfuckin' war.

The address is in Cincinnati, apparently. Better nuke the entire city just to be on the safe side.

1. Pick up the phone.
  2. Make it seem like you are willing to be suckered in buy.
  3. Find any excuse to put the phone down ("Let me get my wallet.")
  4. Don't hang up, and find something better to do.
  5. Wait and see how long it takes for the computer/person on the other end to get permission to end the call (Telemarketers require permission to hang up.)
  6. ?????
  7. Profit.

Last edited:
^
Is there any way to fuck with telemarketers who call you with pre-recorded messages about factory warranties?

I know that's a Jaguar, but IMO that looks far cooler than this:

5ed267a3e6379087580a9320c5f21669d36edc2e.jpg
Doesn't it look like a trendy polo shirt logo? :p

Draft's this weekend, dare I create an NFL thread too?

OWWW I just put a new dent in my head.

You're not into food then? NY has tons of great places to eat.

I'm a picky eater :(

BlaRo: I usually hit whichever number it is to speak to someone, act interested, then tell them to take my fking number off the list as I'm on the Do Not Call List :)

Yup, same thing happened to me.

Just got a call from 651 227 0729, also some factory warranty crap.

They've been calling me and leaving voicemails at work. Fuckers.

Do you guys have your phone numbers listed somewhere online? That's how they usually get your number, cellphones especially.

Good point. I need to get biodegradable business cards.