Random Thoughts....

Well, if you and Austere come down to Nashville, I'll be the witness. :p

I think he'd quite like Nashville. Does it get any better than redneck bling!? I don't think so. Although I guess if I want to go all out, there's always the wedding chapels in Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge. Cheesy redneck bling!

flydiscovery
There is a sensible halfway house you know.

I don't get it? Sorry. :-(

TO CLARIFY: You do not need 4 days of fun and frivolity IMHO, but as salle posted something like that where close friends and family are involved for a day would be fine - not too expensive, if you think of getting spliced.

TO CLARIFY: You do not need 4 days of fun and frivolity IMHO, but as salle posted something like that where close friends and family are involved for a day would be fine - not too expensive, if you think of getting spliced.

Unfortunately if I tried to pull that with my family, they'd all rebel and plan it anyway because surely I'll appreciate it when it happens. They're all or nothing folks.

Nope, we certainly don't. Basically my family does what they want and then they project their desires onto you. "Don't you want to _____." No mom, I don't. "But it's FUN! Are you sure you don't want to _____? Why don't I go ahead and plan _____ for you." She still does it even on my birthday and stuff. I've given up asking for presents because they take whatever I ask for and "improve" it in some way. Yeah, my family sucks.

Nope, we certainly don't. Basically my family does what they want and then they project their desires onto you. "Don't you want to kill zombies." No mom, I don't. "But it's FUN! Are you sure you don't want to kill zombies? Why don't I go ahead and plan killing zombies for you." She still does it even on my birthday and stuff. I've given up asking for presents because they take whatever I ask for and "improve" it in some way. Yeah, my family sucks.

Sorry, but this is what happens in my mind when people post mad libs.

Anyway, so why do you hate zombie killing?

Well neither do I kill Zombies - leave flydiscovery to live and let live with Zombies of he wants. They (Zombies) get a raw deal.

Oh I dunno. I've never met a zombie so I don't know if they need killing or not. I'm generally against killing, except bugs, because I'm stupid and girlie and hate bugs so they need killing when they encroach on my turn (i.e. inside). I suppose I'll have to evaluate zombie killing when they invade. I'm not sure I have the necessary tools though.

The random generator says I should watch episode 11, the one with the driving god. May as well.

This is why i'm glad FinalGear has a no-troll rule:
http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/5955896

I scrolled down a few pages and randomly stopped. This is what I saw.

Im sorry mazza did you just compare driving an SUV to rape and murder? Why can't we just get along some people want to save gas and will drive a prius others would like the utility of a truck or the convience of an SUV that will seat 8 people and others just want whatever the can afford used cars that are great on gas are more expensive typically than used SUVs becasue of the recent gas crisis. So ill drive my camry you can drive your prius others can drive there corvette F-150 or Escalade and can't we all just get along?

:lol:

I don't think I need to read anymore.

Yeah, God forbid the OP might actually need an SUV for her rapin' and murderin'.

well it's a bit silly to hate people depending on the car they choose to drive. As long as the road-tax and tax on petrol negates the impact your car has on the roads and on the environment I think it's okay whatever you can afford as long as the money then go to clean up the air and fix the roads.

well it's a bit silly to hate people depending on the car they choose to drive. As long as the road-tax and tax on petrol negates the impact your car has on the roads and on the environment I think it's okay whatever you can afford as long as the money then go to clean up the air and fix the roads.
I dunno, all Pontiac Sunfire owners seem a bit dodgy.

Except Prius owners. Fuck them! :p

Getting up at 5:45 because you need the 6:45 train to get to work because account management planned your appointment without checking train schedules and stuff SUCKS. And I have to take the train because the highway connecting me there is closed off because of maintenance to 2 tunnels.

Migraine + thunderstorm = facepain

our at work web blocking thingy is retared. it blocks stuff like the link above because it's apparently "adult content" :? wtf?

Also, a little F1 betting game I sometimes play (it's just for kicks, not even for real monies) is also blocked because of "illegal activities"

most random stuff is blocked because of "social network site" even when it isn't (like Ctrl Alt Del funnies)

Then again, this site is completely unblocked.. go figure eh?