Random Thoughts....

Watching Oz and James now. And drinking beer, of course. It's great.
AND I'm doing science, let's see if 5 beers gets me a hangover like Grant in MythBusters. :)
(Can't drink more, because this is the last beer on the fridge. Obviously I'm at my parents, because I have at least 24 beers at my fridge.)

I've just been trying out these Channel 4 3D glasses on a few Youtube videos, now I can't see straight. They also slice into my ears when I wear them over my normal specs, but oh well.

I got new glasses earlier today. Lower powered prescription than I had before. Everything is clear and I can see no problem, but my eyes have yet to adjust to the new prescription so everything feels off.

I got new glasses earlier today. Lower powered prescription than I had before. Everything is clear and I can see no problem, but my eyes have yet to adjust to the new prescription so everything feels off.

I'm with you. Got new glasses yesterday...

Went back to old work place to pick up a few things, gonna have to go back next week to get the phone number of the girl who basically has my old job.

I had trouble walking down stairs when I got my new glasses...:lol:

Does anyone have a gen 2 shuffle? Mine takes forever to charge (much longer than my gen 1) and am wondering if it's normal or not.

Yes I do, but it usually takes like 20mins to charge mine. It really shouldn't take over half an hour.

no I think too much pasta has given me pasta dandruff.

Last edited:
I have played a trick
No one has found it yet wah.

Sneaky.

They are nice though.

ah you found my trick?
good job :lol: