Random Thoughts....

Taking my car up I-95 today. Look out for the Final Gear sticker if you're on 95!

I had a bottle of Dr. Pepper at lunch yesterday... not my favorite soda but it's quite good. It really doesn't taste like anything else. I guess it's sorta like cola in that it isn't super-sweet...

There is no . in Dr Pepper. :p

And dolphins are gay whales.

Dr Pepper is totally a cola! It tastes just like Pepsi but with some spices or things added in.
Here's a tip too, if you're the kind of person who like jagerbombs but worries about energy drinks, doing a dropshot of jag into some Dr Pepper is awesome.

^^^Drinking Bourbon mixed with anything is akin to having the opportunity to make love with Keira Knightly but asking her to dress up as your Grandma first.

Both are just wrong!

The end! :p

Stop comparing Dr Pepper to colas and saying that it is a cola. It isn't. You clearly don't even know what constitutes a cola if you think Dr Pepper is a cola. And what does it taste like? Well, what does an apple taste like? Tastes like an apple. Dr Pepper tastes like Dr Pepper.

And ketchup chips are win. :canadian:

Cola is closer to Dr Pepper than anything else :dunno:

However, today I had a bottle of Coke instead and I can confirm that Dr Pepper is way better.

Dammit I have to keep going back and editing out the .'s

Mexican coke is the ultimate. Real glass bottles, too.

Yummy...must grab a couple after work.

Yes Mexican coke is beyond awesome because they use actual sugar instead of high fructose corn syrup. Loved mexican coke when I was in texas.

Every time I turn on Glee, I have a sudden urge to either evacuate my bowels, or kill someone.

Is there something wrong with me?

Reactions: Jay
Bowel evacuation reminds me of Dr Pepper

Quick question: where can I buy an electrical parts contact cleaner?

How dirty are the contacts? Can you just use strong rubbing alcohol? That will break up most grease and grime on not so dirty small electrics. Evaporates quickly, won't short, etc.