Random Thoughts....

Posting from I-35 south to San Antonio from my Droid. I love technology.

Reactions: LP
In Ontario they've made it Illegal to use any hand held device on the road.

My argument was that this law prevents me from using a Steering wheel and gear level, because technically, they are hand "held". :p

Would seem to have a simple solution; employ a vehicle mount, then it is no longer hand held. :D

Just saw the Angry Samoans in concert. Some technical difficulties with the PA, but nevertheless a great gig. They are true underground legends, and represented on one of the most well-known photographs in rock history.

BRB, going back in time to marry Steve McQueen.

Got up early today and rented a new Nissan Sentra to beat the piss out of for the low price of 20 bucks/2 days. Drove about 350 miles including two passes on the dragon and two on the Cherohala Skyway..I think the brakes are about cooked.
s3n6td.jpg

When I left Knoxville is was 89F and sunny. At the location in the picture it was 63F with some drizzle, 5000ft elevation change has quite the effect.
34side9.jpg

Claim you are nostalgic and remember however far you think you have fallen there are always anime nerds.

//Ducks.
Does this mean my Puffalump collection is less nerdy than any anime I've watched?

Success!

(Wait...what?)
See, now I can agree with Jeremy on that one. Haven't found a use for an enviromentalist yet.

Hahaha, one of the kids I'm babysitting keeps complaining about "hippies."

He actually hasn't been here for almost 2 years, might I suggest a copy the Provoked CD and DVD?

Already bought and watched. He hasn't been here on the last two tours, so...5 years? And he usually has at least one sold out show, sometimes two. And we're between Melbourne and Sydney, so not like it's out of his way.

Hahahaha, not quite. Maybe the "how can I reach these kiiiiiiids?" Cartman? He's an adorable little Mexican kid.

Also, white gravy has a disgusting resemblance to paste, especially when it spills and hardens on the table. Maybe this is why I can't stand to eat the stuff...

Last edited:
Bardo Pond would be an infinitely more awesome band if they didn't have this damn stoner chick moaning in the most cacophonous manner in some of their songs.

But holy shit they are good when she's not singing...

ESPN2 is showing a live AFL game between teams called Hawthorn & Carlton. I have no idea what the fuck is going on, but it looks like a fun game to play.