Random Thoughts....

Woo Hoo! Happy Birthday to me! :)

Ha, haven't slept all night due to a mixture of not being tired and my nose being blocked. I estimate I have another 4 to 5 hours before my body starts screaming "Go to sleep, now"! :lol:

Just looking at the extended weather forecast makes me want to move...96F w/85% humidity til September BLARF!

Monterey, CA looks inviting, maybe I can transfer there.

Geez... I was talking to this old timer at the airshow today and I found out that in 1988 at the same airshow there was an SR-71 fly in... wish I had been at that airshow.

Ha, haven't slept all night due to a mixture of not being tired and my nose being blocked. I estimate I have another 4 to 5 hours before my body starts screaming "Go to sleep, now"! :lol:

Looks like you've gone to sleep! :D

Just looking at the extended weather forecast makes me want to move...96F w/85% humidity til September BLARF!

Monterey, CA looks inviting, maybe I can transfer there.

That's what AC is for! :)

Studying this commerce unit is a pain in the ass.

Its so mind-numbingly boring.

I don't know how I haven't been caught yet some mornings when I'm running late to class: at most pushing 70 km/h in 60 zones and 60 in 50 etc - I almost go out of my bloody way to avoid all the school zones. :touches everything made of wood in the room:

On a related note: No, I don't want to get up at 6:30am when it's still dark / freezing / blerhg! :-(
That said, ONE MORE FREAKING WEEK! Woo! :dance:

Last edited:
NUUUUUUUUUU!!!! One HD come back!!!!!!! I need my MotoGP during the Superbikes drought! :cry:

(is anybody else's reception in NSW crap tonight, or are we just up for a new car and antenna now?)

Nah, my oneHD reception was crap for a while.

When I first got my car, I reviewed the manual to find out what fuel is best. It recommends 91 octane and higher. I've never seen higher then 91 before, so I'm kinda curious how it would perform with an even octane fuel.

Really? 93 is the standard premium fuel around here. My car also recommends 91 but I'd never seen it until a few months ago when I took this picture.

(Picture)

Usually I see 93, 89, and 87. I'd been using 89 for years and years (that's what the guy who sold us the car said to use) but noticed a huge difference in how the engine ran after just one tank of that 91 stuff so I've stuck with either that or 93 when I can't get out to that station.

:blink: Over here, 91 is standard (you don't get fuel with less octane), but since late 2007 it costs the same as premium ("Super", 95 octane) or isn't even on sale anymore on some gas stations so 95 is sometimes the fuel with the lowest octane you get. Above premium there's "Super plus" (98 octane) and Shell and Aral sell 100 octane fuel as V-Power Racing respectively Ultimate 100.

Well I surendered a went to sleep at about 10:30 :lol:

And trust me to catch the cold just in time for some important exams and the last week of college. :mad: Just like when I caught a throat infection right before the main exam and coughed my way though it, I was sure I was going to get thrown out for being a disruption!

I don't normally need to go into the centre of town but I've had to go 4 times this weekend, and I can't work out why the place is full of middle-aged lesbians with crew cuts wearing identical white and navy track shell suits.

That's one serious concentration of fugly in such a small place. It's probably knocked at least ?10K off the value of the house, so I hope they're just visiting!

I don't normally need to go into the centre of town but I've had to go 4 times this weekend, and I can't work out why the place is full of middle-aged lesbians with crew cuts wearing identical white and navy track shell suits.

Subaru owners convention?