Random Thoughts....

:?huh? I usually just go up and down...does the trick. Try using some lotion this time.

8705_1_b.JPG

What? It was just begging for it! (That one is also sexual.)

Should I skip finals week for a week of drunken fun in NY? Friend there just invited me, god damn college.

WHY WONT MY LEFT HAND DO AN OCTAVE PROPERLY...

Grr..

A good exercise for that is too play broken octaves, So for example play low C high C, and do that to a metronome and speed it up, it will really help to get flexibility in your fingers to play octaves.

So I see that Mopar Man got banned, was it something specific or just because of the general animosity towards him?

Ahahahah Wow! bwhite757 has three green blobbies and he's only made 1 post! :rofl: Brilliant ownage!

So I see that Mopar Man got banned, was it something specific or just because of the general animosity towards him?
Ya know I haven't been here that long and always wondered why he was so hated? Now I know understand and it's perty hilarious.

Oh, and icing on that cake for you aussies, the pump took FOREVER and I needed 17.5 gallons.

It's disgusting...

\\\Spelling Nazi

I'm so tired I read it as discussing. Yes, indeed, lets discuss how much you're sweating.

/Fuck jetlag.
//Must. Stay. Awake!