Random Thoughts....

this conversation

7d8.png

I wonder if there are any atheist extremists out there? :hmm:

At least if you were an atheist suicide-bomber, they'd have to give you the virgins upfront.

It would never work......... They would forget why they wanted to be a suicide bomber.

Boooobs,....... some of my favorite things.

Oh shit! NOSTALGIA FEST!

Words cannot describe how much I longed to be on this show when I was little, they had a freaking go-kart race and gunge and prizes FFS. Bet health and safety wouldn't allow this sort of thing any more... :(

I am gonna post some videos of Knightmare, used to love that show when I was younger. Oh yeah and what about the Crystal Maze IMO the best game show ever.

Last edited:
Then ffs make a "Nostalgia Video" thread or something.

What's made you react like this, usually you're more mild mannered.

There is a growing frustration with everything being posted in random thoughts threads. Having specific threads makes things more searchable and less cluttered.

On the other hand, making separate threads for everything may cause random thoughts to become the non-NSFW home of the drama llama. This is of course merely speculation form my part.

Also didn't we had a Nostalgia thread already?

The idea is to lower the new-thread-threshold.

For example, if you get several nostalgic-video-threads with some discussion around that specific topic it might be worth creating a thread :)

The idea is to lower the new-thread-threshold.

For example, if you get several nostalgic-video-threads with some discussion around that specific topic it might be worth creating a thread :)

Yep. Threads are treated as sacred here when they shouldn't. There are member who cannot keep up with these random thoughts threads.

Shit, coming back half an hour later may lead to nausea and temporary blindness.

Also, boobs.

Found this when google maps searching a concentration camp in North Korea

GT9Gf.png

Then I found this too:

z17Bh.png

Edit: BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I posted this shit on reddit and I saw this on my inbox:

8POse.png

Last edited: