Random Thoughts....

96a.jpg
:lol: You must air more reruns of annoying sitcoms before giving it anally to gaasc again.

Is it just me or are our repbars suddenly at the top?

wL54H.jpg

I might be very drunk but the most random of thoughts just popped into my head.

American Indians are common and there are many types of Indian groups still in good shape generally all over the western half of the world. This made me realize that the original inhabitants of Newfoundland were the Beothuk and they were pretty much slaughtered by whatever Europeans happened to show up at the time as is was literally bullets against arrows they were rendered entirely extinct in just a few short years.

This makes me think and I'm not sure how to feel, In the big picture I might as well live on the "other side of the pond" because I must be European as far as ancestry goes, but Newfoundland itself has over time grown it's own image based upon the people who stayed here over all those generations. I like the way Newfoundland is portrayed now, as basically a tourist attraction with people living there because I think it's going to stay that way for the time being.

Adding to all of this I recently found out my Mothers family is tied into British royalty in some land ownership situation and my Fathers family was literally a bunch of pirates until as recently as 100 years ago. Shit is interesting.

Um, I might be slightly drunk, but the rep bar is in the wrong place and signatures don't look like they did last time I checked the forums?

It really threw me off! I was like, whoa, am I seeing things? I don't think I mixed my vodka with 'shrooms...

At the petrol station ... I almost had a heartattack because the clerk scared the shit out of me. I went inside and couldn?t see anyone so I stood at the counter looking around when suddenly behind me one of the fridges doors was opend from the inside by a hand and a voice went "will be there in a second" ...

I should mybe point out that these kind of "walk in from behind fridges" aren?t that common around here ...

Aghhh the Fridge Man of the Exxon Petrol Station. ? Latest hollywood blockbuster. ?'Runs out and gives you a Strawberry Mivi (became a split). ...

I think it's a bit broken now. A single post now takes too much space + I've got a awful lot of horizontal space to scroll. [Chrome]

I am sure the powers that be are working on it.

I hope so because things look pretty awful right now.

I think it's a bit broken now. A single post now takes too much space + I've got a awful lot of horizontal space to scroll. [Chrome]

yeah that annoys me a bit as well... somehow signatures only begin below the info-block on the left.
[oh yeah, firefox :p]

But my .sig finally seems to fit on my little screen :dance:

And thanks to all the guys for keeping the upgrades happening and fg 'on the air'

It all looks the same to me in Safari as it does in Firefox. Rep blobs are in the wrong place and posts are taking up far too much space. It's too white and too bright, which on a Sunday morning with a mild hangover is not a good thing. Sure PC et al are working on it and it will be fixed in due course.