Random Thoughts....

That user is part of our witness protection program.. still with us, different username & understands not to do burnouts on blind_io's lawn again.. :wheelchair:

That user is part of our witness protection program.. still with us, different username & understands not to do burnouts on blind_io's lawn again.. :wheelchair:

Damn right! Goddammed kids mumblegrumblemumble GET OFF MY LAWN!

^ You reminded me of a local occurrence here from a few years ago. Guy had a mailbox. Some kids decided it would be fun to knock it down (I wasn't one of them). Guy sets it back up, only to be knocked down again. This repeats several times. Guy, predictably, gets fed up, sets it back up, but this time, reinforces it with thick beams of wood sunk into the ground. It wasn't going anywhere. So the kids simply torched it.

Moral: Don't shout at kids to leave your property alone without a direct threat of bodily harm (and a gun in your hands). Doing so only eggs them on.

I had a McRib!

I'd been wanting to try one since I saw the Ribwich on the Simpsons, but it was never available here.

^ You reminded me of a local occurrence here from a few years ago. Guy had a mailbox. Some kids decided it would be fun to knock it down (I wasn't one of them). Guy sets it back up, only to be knocked down again. This repeats several times. Guy, predictably, gets fed up, sets it back up, but this time, reinforces it with thick beams of wood sunk into the ground. It wasn't going anywhere. So the kids simply torched it.

Moral: Don't shout at kids to leave your property alone without a direct threat of bodily harm (and a gun in your hands). Doing so only eggs them on.

Fun Fact: Destroying or damaging any post box (even one on private property) is a federal offense. We had a kid blow up our mailbox when we were living in Oklahoma. My dad found out the name of the kid and gave his parents a choice: the kid could work it off or he would call the cops an let them sort it out. The kid ended up mowing our lawn.

The catch: we had been out of town for just over three weeks. The mower went about a foot before it clogged up and stalled.

We never had any other problems after that.

Who needs to spend $100 on a replacement window regulator when you have a drill and a pop rivet gun? :p It was free and it works...kind of. I just need to get it adjusted a little better but I'll save that for when it's not 40 degrees and raining. Until then I just have to be careful not to let it down too much or else it gets stuck there.

You should have gone for this solution instead: (Courtesy of the "Cool Videos" thread)

[YOUTUBE]HHBdiEhfNxs[/YOUTUBE]

Oh, I feel kinda bad about all the *wink wink nudge nudge* stuff we've said whenever you've mentioned a girl or there's been pics of you and a girl. How long you been with your gf? At least you can see her while you're chatting, harder than not seeing her at all I guess.

We've been together for two and half years

How would I go about writing a contract that says my roommate will show me her boobs if I buy her a Porsche later in life?

It may sound wierd and awkward but trust me...http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/2876/bbookm6.jpg...its worth it

I, Titty McBoob hereby promise wofflepoof L?Horney to show him/her my chest on the promise of a Porsche Automobile later in life

Wofflepoof _________
Titty _________

Man, it sucks not going on FinalGear for a few days... especially trying to catch up in the Random Thoughts thread. It's an undying monster.

You should have gone for this solution instead: (Courtesy of the "Cool Videos" thread)

God bless Canada, I love that show.

How would I go about writing a contract that says my roommate will show me her boobs if I buy her a Porsche later in life?

It may sound wierd and awkward but trust me...http://img218.imageshack.**/img218/2876/bbookm6.jpg...its worth it

I'm willing to throw in some cash for a rusty 914 :p

Just out of curiosity: any other pictures of her? Face, if possible?

Speking of my roomie,

Ok, so shes been with this guy on and off for four years, hes awful and a douche bag and they shouldn't be in a relationship but thats a whole new threads worth of background info that needen't be mentioned. Heres the problem right now:
He calls her and asks her to come over and she knows that it would be a bad idea to have sex or do anything like that, but she misses him(they are no longer together technically) and decides to go over anyways, and of course, whether or nto she says they should or shouldn't do anything the end up doing it and he hurts her each time cuz she wants a relationship again and he just says stuff like "he needs her to be more mature" and he asked her out once saying she needs to get used to the new(we'll call him Chuck) Chuck. That relationship lasted two weeks and ended in a huge fight. He's already asked once if they could just have no strings sex but she said no cuz she thinks that could never happen. She also seems to think that their relationship can be saved and he goes along with it giving here these bullshit false hope comments to keep her interested enough to continue going over there but without having any real obligations himself or at least thats what it looks like to me. I really cant just sit idly by an watch this unfold and people tell me it'll work itself out and i just need to wait but this shit has been going on for years and it will continue to go on i think unless either a. some other girl come along in his life wo lives closer where he can get it on the regular from(if hes not doin that already) but i'd say thats a long shot cuz *most* chicks can smell douchebaggery like his from a mile away which is on e of the reasons i think hes still using her like this...or b. some1 steps in cuz shes not getting over this anytime soon her personality is way to self destructive in nature. thought? second opinions? this makes me really angry and i just dunno how to help her. i probably missed a few things and theres a bunch of grammar and sp errors im sure so please forgive me. thanks guys