Random Thoughts....

Just had burgers and corn on the cob for dinner... I'm going to be picking corn out of my teeth for hours.

Back from the Red Hot Chilli Peppers. One word: awesome!

The new Bob Dylan album "Tempest" just got rave reviews on a BBC TV arts program, not a fan myself but the one track they played sounded good. (Released 10th Sept in UK)

I'm reading the entirety of Questionable Content... In two directions at once starting from somewhere in the middle... This is what my life has become. :|

I LOVE QC! Have been reading for years.

I LOVE QC! Have been reading for years.
It's your bloody fault! I noticed you liked it on Facebook and thought "Oh, haven't read that for a while*, I should check it out again". :p

*A while, like 4 years or something. :lol:

Just seen a coca cola ad that claims 12,352 bubbles are "born" when you open a coke.

I demand a recount.

Last edited:
[...]*knocks on wood*
... felt like I had hangover from too much alcohol the whole day ... that really was bloody hard work yesterday. But all is fine now, my back survived and my muscles will recover. But I must keep in mind to select my friends more carefully ... from now on, only people on ground floor or first floor will be my friends. 2nd floor upwards, can consider themselves defriended from now on ... unless elevator, then they may stay my friends untill that breaks.

Makes sense. Everyone grows up, including the cast of Jersey Shore. No one wants to see 45 somethings doing the bump n' grind in a shore house while plastered. That, and the cast is so iconic (for better or worse) that it wouldn't do well with a completely new set of people.

This is when you wreck another person's couch I guess.

One of my roomates invited me to come along to a party with them. Of course, I declined like an idiot. I've never been much of a "party" person, i've never been to one largely because I've had to work on the weekends. Also, because I pretty much only have one or two friends and he's off campus this year and not the party type either. Not to mention I have a overpowering fear of new social situations, usually because I manage to fuck them up royally.

I mean if it was with a friend I knew then maybe i'd go...but it's not...it's fraternity and jock and cheerleader types...definetly not my crowd..i'd stick out like a sore thumb. Not to mention that I feel like the "old" guy among these freshman (silly i know) who'd just feel awkward and uncool. I also am not much of an alcohol drinker...looking for/asking for soda at a frat party sounds retarded in my head let alone out loud.

I honestly don't know how I feel at the moment...partly depressed, partly content, partly angry at myself for being a pathetic fuck who seemingly can't have fun...i don't know.

I've struggled with depression for a while now...i'm beginning to think my desire to be alone may play a major role...

Last edited:
Honestly I'm the same type of person, not a partygoer, not a drinker. I would of declined the same offer. I'd rather stay home, watch TV or work on something in the garage. I do my best work on my own.

Exactly. I'm feeling far better now than I was when I typed that. I've said to myself that next time they go out, I'll make an effort to go.

Well, luckily for me I didn't go tonight: Apparently the party got busted by the cops according to my rooomates. Sure the party was likely held off campus, but since it's a mix of underage and of age people + we're in PA (who has very strict alcohol laws) stuff got pretty real pretty fast.