Random Thoughts....

That's only on the upsize, with free Molotovs

On the topic of fast food, I'd just like to say Taco Bell is by far the WORST

I've now had food poisoning from them twice, the last time, which was about 2 years ago had me in agony. I could barely get out of bed, I dragged myself to the school medical center and while waiting to see a doctor I made at least 5-6 visits to the bathroom to vomit, within a 15-20 minute span. I've never felt so drained in my life. I even had to get a shot in the ass, but I felt so horrible at that point I didn't care. I eventually had to go home and spend two days in bed, throwing up the whole time. I got to the point where I didn't have anything in my stomach so I was just dry heaving, which is absolutely miserable. I began to eat just so I could have something to throw up.

Not going back to Taco Bell ever.

You know when, as a human being, you become a waste of space and breathing air?

When you're Angelina Jolie, and you're so fucking full of yourself, you hold a press conference about about your unborn twins.

Seriously, who the hell is she? She's not even a great actress... and her lips scare me shitless.

It's good to hear I'm not the only one who couldn't care less about Angelina. A good actor or actress is only seen or heard from while in a performance.

^ Agreed. I don't get why everyone seems to love her... Shes annoying and hideous (not the only actress like this)

it's a promo thing for the olympics, same as mcafrica, mceurope (which tasted like shit) and mcasia and finally during the games mcaustralia

We have the McArabia, which is actually not bad, and it's not a promo thing
Could you two explain these items in greater detail?

The nearest Sonic to here is 149.7 miles away as I just checked on their site... Man I love sonic too and when I went to college there was a sonic just down the street and it was open ALL THE TIME.

I want a sourdough cheese bigger NOW.

Made my first ever call to a radio-station, they were talking about how our governor wants to reduce the speedlimit to 55mph and i got all hyperactive and called. I feel like i made a cock of myself :(. Said everything i wanted to say, just felt like i said it too anxious and hyperlike. Ow well. If anybody was listening 97.1 FM (Detriot) feel free to tell me just how much of a cock i sounded like.

I suppose its better to face fears public speaking fears then to just stay silent though?

OK a story from the Telegraph Newspaper - do not roll over. ...

Nick park
A few years ago we lived in a cul-de-sac. Access to the houses was all from the rear (so that they overlooked green and pedestrian areas). Most houses had garages and drives, apart from three that had garages in a block, one of these being mine. Parking was always a bit of a problem - 1960s design, 1990s car ownership - but nothing that could not be resolved. One day South Tyneside council decided to paint a "no parking" message in front of the garage block. When I questioned this, I was told residents had complained about garage access (although none of our neighbours admitted to as much). A couple of weeks later my mother, who was registered disabled, came to visit. I stopped on the "no parking" message (disabled badge on display) to make it easier for her to get to our house. While I was getting her sorted, a neighbour knocked on the door to inform me that a police constable was giving the car a ticket. The offence was listed as "obstruction" (to my own garage and that of the neighbour who had warned me what was happening). Having a solicitor in the family, I was advised to write to my local MP, local councillors and, perhaps most importantly, the local chief constable. I explained that I would be challenging this ticket in court and asking for the name of witnesses, ie anyone I was obstructing. I also questioned how the police could get to this major incident so quickly when it took more than 24 hours to reach my house after it had been burgled. A few weeks later I received a phone call from the local police inspector, who said the matter was not being pursued but would not explain why. Moral of the story? Don't roll over.
G.N., Jarrow

linky

Oh something else I just saw:

Ask Churchill (and for our younger members - the War leader not the stupid insurance dog)
I thought you might like these:
"The worse the state, the more laws it has" - Cornelius Tacitus cAD55-116.
"If you have 10,000 regulations you destroy all respect for the law" - Winston S Churchill.
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves" - William Pitt in 1783.

A.B., Derby
Churchill also wrote: "Taxing a country into prosperity is like standing in a bucket then trying to lift yourself by the handle."

Last edited:
I always take Churchill quotes with a grain of salt, or perhaps a bit more apropot, a shot of whiskey.

Could you two explain these items in greater detail?

The McArabia Grilled Chicken/Grilled Kofta is a popular Arabic-themed sandwich available at all McDonald's outlets throughout the Middle East, especially United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia.

There are two versions of the McArabia: Grilled chicken, and grilled kofta (beef with spices). They both have the same ingredients which consists of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and garlic mayonnaise in addition to two small patties of grilled chicken or kofta, all wrapped in an Arabic style pita bread.

It's quite nice but it's basically two burgers in arabic bread with a nice bit of sauce (which is what saves it).

:|

I swear to god drugs better of been involved or I will of lost all hope for humanity.

In the Wales? People had hope for the Welsh? I think not

(Apologies to any people from Wales, you guy are all right really, its just a joke)

On the topic of fast food, I'd just like to say Taco Bell is by far the WORST

I've now had food poisoning from them twice, the last time, which was about 2 years ago had me in agony. I could barely get out of bed, I dragged myself to the school medical center and while waiting to see a doctor I made at least 5-6 visits to the bathroom to vomit, within a 15-20 minute span. I've never felt so drained in my life. I even had to get a shot in the ass, but I felt so horrible at that point I didn't care. I eventually had to go home and spend two days in bed, throwing up the whole time. I got to the point where I didn't have anything in my stomach so I was just dry heaving, which is absolutely miserable. I began to eat just so I could have something to throw up.

Not going back to Taco Bell ever.

It probably has less to do with Taco Bell in general, and more with the particular restaurants you went to (maybe an employee left the meat out too long). A lot of states have health inspection records online, it's good to browse restaurants you go to (or are planning on visiting)...just as a precaution.

I can tell you that they have very strict guidelines in place, restaurants now face 3-4 full inspections per year in addition to whatever government inspections.

Anyway...I stopped eating fast food over a year ago (Also stopped soda, candies, chocolate etc). But I used to love a good ol' filet o' fish w/ extra tartar sauce. I would whack 3 or 4 of 'em.

So, I was playing Crysis today, and I kept getting huge lag spikes, and I couldn't figure out why. I opened my case up to unplug my secondary harddrives (I was about to do a windows install repair) and I noticed that the 8pin CPU power cable was unplugged. :blink: Apparently, an E8400 can still run crysis pretty good on no power.