Random Thoughts....

A good bar to set would be to go out with people who use correct grammar. :p

Seriously though, I'm impressed considering the girl is using IM speak while your responses are actually readable.

Great, I just found out that it was actually her cousin playing a prank on me while she was away.<_< Still, I can't help but feel I've always been too picky.

Man it just gets better! I now get to see Omid Djalili in my local 450 seat theatre, AND be a follow spot operator for all the comedy nights booked (once a month until December) with a best mate on the other (we are both lighting technicians at school, so we know what we're doing). I get in free too. And I'll try and blag my way backstage... :p:cool:

Maybe because you're only 14 and you're already looking for true love? :?

Since you've been asked out a few times before, you're obviously a babe magnet. :D Might as well go with it.

And as a member of the future leaders of the world, we commend you on your proper grammar.

Since you've been asked out a few times before, you're obviously a babe magnet. :D Might as well go with it.

Me? No, it's only been once or twice. I can tell you safely I'm not a babe magnet by any means.

It's nearly Valentine's day, and after having this conversation:
<snip!>
A thought just occurred to me. I've rejected every girl who asked me out so far in my life, and the only girl I've truly had feelings for rejected me. Am I being too picky? Or do I just have standards? Am I setting the bar too high?

You're 14 - don't worry about relationship stuff at that age, it doesn't matter.

The high school sweethearts thing is utter bull anyway, the couple is either lying about it or telling the truth but utterly despise each other and end up divorcing in a big fight.

Me? No, it's only been once or twice. I can tell you safely I'm not a babe magnet by any means.

Better than me. I've also never been asked out. I'm not really trying though (I also believe that relationships at this age never last - and I've seen plenty of examples to prove it). I've never gone out with anyone either, so I don't know whether its worth it - whether the pain at the end is worth the supposed bliss inbetween.

^ Plus, if you find someone better, you've been deadlocked, tis why I haven't tried, really a girlfriend at this age is rather pointless, as a lot of people only want one just so they can tell their friends he's got a girlfriend.

A thought just occurred to me. I've rejected every girl who asked me out so far in my life, and the only girl I've truly had feelings for rejected me. Am I being too picky? Or do I just have standards? Am I setting the bar too high?

You could also be full of shit. Not saying that you are, just pointing out a possibility that you left out.

Could happen to anyone.

Yeah, you handled that hella smooth, Nereid!

Whoa, we are absolutely surrounded by smoke here today. No actualy fire danger for us, however. It's all blown up from the fires to our south-east and now there's no wind so it's just hanging around. Lots of people struggling with sore eyes and the like. Hopefully it'll all clear away when the wind picks up tonight.

Whoa, we are absolutely surrounded by smoke here today. No actualy fire danger for us, however. It's all blown up from the fires to our south-east and now there's no wind so it's just hanging around. Lots of people struggling with sore eyes and the like. Hopefully it'll all clear away when the wind picks up tonight.

It's pretty awful in Melbourne as well, but not as bad as you guys thankfully