Random Thoughts....

Just been busy. Pulled a 13 hour day yesterday and 10.5 today. Wednesday was a day off so I did adult things and run errands that I couldn't do on a weekend.

today is only 10 hours, but the first two were getting two fillings, one wisdom tooth pulled, and figured out that the pain I've been having is from an infection underneath an existing 2-year-old root canal....had to leave that for another day.

80 hours in the past 7 days, including 2 15 hour days.

And probably no day off for another week :|

Depends. I put in 11 after a dentist appt: 2 filings, a re-do of an infected root canal. I feel like that should count as something... leading a conference call while getting in my car, face still numb with novacaine...

Hmm... That's pretty tough.

Mine involved installing an alternator, getting one lane of the track ready for a test session without the power broom (it was broke), fixing the power broom once dad returned with the parts, fielding phone calls from a track in Iowa with timing system issues (multiple times), getting the other lane ready once the test session was done, making stickers for the new helmets then deciding I don't know how to put a sticker on a helmet, gathering parts for dad to run to our neighboring track (despite me telling them 100 times to unplug that stuff), announcing half the race that started with a car oiling down the track and helping clean up said oil, running the computer for the other half so my wife could go home and finally putting all the equipment away so I can go back in 8 hours and do it all again. Hurray for drag racing...

Last edited:
the pain I've been having is from an infection underneath an existing 2-year-old root canal....had to leave that for another day.
Ugh... I seem to have something similar. <_< No pain (yet), but I haven't yet got ahold of my dentist for an appointment.

Credit car acceptance in the UK and The Netherlands: How widely accepted is Discover/Novus/Diners Club Int'l/Pulse? Is it like the US where most places take it but there's occasionally some that don't, or is it the opposite: where acceptance is rare?

Credit card acceptancy outside hotels is fairly rare. Restaurants will accept them, but not very often (50%ish), and really depends on how many foreign business customers they get. If you want to be able to pay anywhere, get a debitcard that works with the Maestro system. Or use one of the many, many ATMs around.

Fuck allergies. Never had them until a year ago.

Credit car acceptance in the UK and The Netherlands: How widely accepted is Discover/Novus/Diners Club Int'l/Pulse? Is it like the US where most places take it but there's occasionally some that don't, or is it the opposite: where acceptance is rare?

Regarding cards: over here as least a lot of places only accept visa and master card, some Amex as well, but I've never seen any other kind of card accepted anywhere :dunno:

Fully healed!

CvZPxvo.jpg

Still trying to flag down a flying saucer by the Betelgeuse trading scouts.

There is only one. :D

So I was just thinking to myself "I wonder if my final gear account login still works?". Turns out it still does :)

So yeah, hi guys and girls. Been a while :wave: