Razor burn on my ass...

Read my last post here to find out what we're on about.

You'll either end up in hysterics, or grossed out and in hysterics.

Holy. CRAP!

...err, literally, I suppose.

Curiousity. I hate it. It made me read this thread. Curse you, curiousity, curse you.

Pics? I figured out how to strategically place my camera so that I can get a pretty clear picture using the full length mirror in the bathroom.

are you asking us if we WANT to see pics of your pulsating ass?

I know I do.

Um, any other signs of swelling or infection (are there little pimple like pustules forming around any of them)?, increased redness, soreness, swelling etc means that you could have infected the area with a blunt or unclean razor. Or could be plain, albeit severe, irritation. Either way, if you can have a warm bath with something like tea-tree oil in it and soak the area for a while. Then moisturise with a good cream (not just a lotion). If you can then not aggrivate the regrowing hairs ... so try not to walk, sit,....... basically everything really except for lying on the couch face down with an arse covered in cream and no pants (and I'm typing this and still not believing that I'm typing this and why the hell haven't I stopped yet). Soak and repeat.

Perhaps next time try some wax strips or depilatory cream if you're not going for the laser hair removal.

What the fock am I doing in this thread!

NSFW is one click upwards, maybe you got a little lost

Having read some off klutch his 'adventures' in NSFW I would recommend giving him his own forumsection, one with a hidden link ,double passwordprotected with HUGE warning pop-ups so no poor soul can ever wander in there unintentianely.... :p

Last edited:
6297-R8690_s.jpg

I haven't had razor burn in a while now!
+ my skin is evil and shaving there gave me horrible ingrown hair.

How many times do I have to say it? Shave your sack, wax your ass.

I thought it was common knowledge that you should wax more sensitive areas(ass on males, bikini line females) and leave shaving for the rest. The spots will go eventually, but they are likely ingrown hairs, and they take like, a week, two weeks to go away, enjoy doggy until then