Russian Armoured Luxury Pickup

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Introducing the Badass Kombat pickup.
The Combat T-98 is a new Russian ? Combat armoring group? project, which is located on military factory in St. Petersburg, Russia.
The Combat vehicle collects all the 17 years experience of our company in the armoring vehicles and luxury cars market.

Now Combat is the fastest armoring all-road vehicle in the world with the unique protection capabilities from level B2 to the highest level - B7, or what is more, it includes protection from 12,7 mm bullet. We have two base versions of the Combat T-98. For the custom market it is Combat T-98, ?VIP?. It is based on GM components, including 8.1l engine, Allison transmission and GM HD suspensions. The vehicle has no frame and monocoque double steel body. On the highest protection level we use ceramic between steel layers. All the ?VIP? Combats have full options, natural leather and wood in the interior.

?Utility? Combat is for the special operation with a few types of Off-road COMBAT body characteristics are provided by the quality and reliability of latest General Motors Company component parts. The latest achievements of car industry were used in production of this car. The comfort is provided by the usage of high-quality materials and modern electronic equipment.

The armored body - is personal pride of our group. Reached by means of hi-quality Germany bulletproof steels, the body is extraordinary strong. COMBAT has the double body made on the base "metal-ceramic sandwich with cellular filler" technology. This technology allows obtaining high-level protection in comparison with modern civil armored cars. It is impossible to mount such armor, even on so famed car as HUMMER. 50mm glass bears the shot of shotgun with armor-piercing bullet. COMBAT has a protection against mines blasts and in any performance is able to stand the ram.

The COMBAT is the fastest armored 4x4 vehicle in the world.

http://www.armoringgroup.com/modules.php?name=eng_discription

Last edited:
"Luxury Pickup"?

in soviet russia...etc.

in soviet russia...etc.

"Luxury Pickup"?

Don't you know? Fake wood trim = luxxx-you-ree!

Seriously though, that is a pretty bitchin' truck. Look at how thick those windows are! :shock:

I like it! That being said, you can get the equally well armoured Hilux for much less.

[...]Look at how thick those windows are! :shock:
... yeah ... and guess how fast this thing with it?s added 2 Tons of max-security glass (not to mention all the additional steel) will go from 0-100km/h(60mp/h)! With a 8.1l V8 I?m guessing close to 20 seconds ... you might need a tank to penetrate the armour ... but then again ... it will hardly outrun or shake off a Tank ... not off-road ... not on-road.

Fastest armoured 4x4 ... rubbish.

I don't trust russian manufacturing quality for many things. The things I do trust them for: Guns, planes and armored vehicles. I'd guess it's been tested more often than the manufacturer would let on.

oh man the fake wood and shiney leather trim looks absolutely gash......

look at that door card, just looks like some one staple gunned that shit on there.

still 50mm glass aint no joke!

DADDY LIKE!

I want the SUV bodied one. Plate number: PRIUSH8R

I wonder if I can get it with a standard interior instead of the plastic wood and crap leather. Eh, I don't even care, to be honest!

That thing is as old as heaven....

Nevertheless.....it IS a very badass vehicle. Some specs:

Hard Top( B6 level) St. Wagon (B6 level)

Curb weight 3750 kg 4150 kg

GVWR 5000 kg 5150 kg

LENGTH 5150 mm 5350 mm

HEIGHT 1950 mm 2100 mm

WIDTH 2100 mm 2100 mm

WEELBASE 3400 mm 3500 mm

It has either a Vortec V8 or a Duramax Diesel V8, they claim a top speed of .....wait for it.....111mph

More to be found here

Last edited:
I don't trust russian manufacturing quality for many things. The things I do trust them for: Guns, planes and armored vehicles. I'd guess it's been tested more often than the manufacturer would let on.

I think when you buy Russian, you can guarantee that it will work, always. (Lada not included)

How many carbon exchange trees would I need to compensate for this? Might as well plant a forest...

Despite the fact it's basically a GMC pick-up with lots of shiny plastic wood, I do like it. The sense that no other car can affect you is very cool. Doesn't half look menacing, either.

Holy sheet, that is awesome!

But according to the article, it is a monocoque chassis. It is a bit of a mystery though as to why they decided to use GMT800 dashes. I'd prefer it without the ugly leather and wood and crap.

LOL at the entertainment system! :D
It looks like they just stuck a laptop to the roof :D

I'd drive it.
Or ride in it.
Or be shot at in it.
But pay for the fuel?
No thanks.