No 56k: Ringmeet 2012 - Nothing to see here, move along

Ah, also, if anyone wants any of my original images at original resolution - I am happy to provide!

Bearing in mind they will be in raw format, so if you want something else - let me know - I can do that also :)

Although you said you were a bit ill, you looked like the most hungover man I've ever seen :)

I wasn't feeling well when I left for Germany on friday, a combination of very hot weather, aircon and very little sleep had left me with somewhat of a sniffle.
Now, I didn't feel hungover on sunday (no headache, yay!), but there was definitely a lot of alcohol involved the night before. A lot of Bitburger and Kol-cola, the sniffles, a few too many cigarettes, much shouting and little sleep resulted in my voice throwing in the towel.
It still hasn't quite returned 100%, but it was fun though. :)

ArosaMike!
Nice to see you back.

New job and racing have somewhat killed anything outside normal social life, so I haven't really had much of a chance to read through the forums over the last year or so! Hopefully might be able to pop in a bit more often now though :p

:rofl:

"HOLY UNDERSTEERING HELL!!"
"That was understeer yeah."
"NO YOU DON'T SAY"
"You did like two complete locks in your steering wheel"
"We were going straight but louder than before"

:rofl: My stomach hurts from laughing!

"We should have brought Ice Cream."

The understeering happens at 04:00, for anyone interested. :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl:

"HOLY UNDERSTEERING HELL!!"
"That was understeer yeah."
"NO YOU DON'T SAY"
"You did like two complete locks in your steering wheel"
"We were going straight but louder than before"

:rofl: My stomach hurts from laughing!

"We should have brought Ice Cream."
I lost it at Dinos "GOOD NEEWS!!" :rofl:

I hope my cars will be in proper condition next year, so either a Volvo wagon or a Buick wagon, i will beat the Kangoo's laptime! *heroic pose*

If i bring the Buick, i'd definitely getting a go pro to film what might be the slowest cornering the ring has ever seen XD
it'll be like taking a boat around the track.

it's only got a 350 from a Camaro, with a too big a Holley 700 carb, it barely uses any fuel at all! :p

a 5.7 liter V8, with this plonked ontop
large0-80508S.jpg

hehe, i've never measured MPG on any of my cars, i'd be scared to find out XD