Superman & Batman movie

A bit of a bump

Snyder tweeted a pic of Affleck in the Bat suit and the Batmobile.

I have to say, not bad. Although I personally don't understand why they chose to go with an older Batman and not someone younger, closer to Cavil's age.
It'll be weird like this since in the comics and animated movies they're mostly the same age.

We'll see, hope they don't screw it up...too much :D

Because he is supposed to be portraying an older, jaded Batman who has lost his way.

The ghosts of Superman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg are going to teach him the true meaning of Christmas.

Last edited:
Also:

Mb1wRn5.jpg

The Batsuit is pretty good, although I'm not really a fan of all those textures...

Because he is supposed to be portraying an older, jaded Batman who has lost his way.

I know that, but I don't really get why. Maybe so they don't need to make another origin story.
But like I said, maybe this is a bit too old. What if the movies turn out to be good and they make them for the next 10 years, like Marvel, will they have to change batman, again?
That's why I have a 'problem' with it.

Ben Affleck is 8 years younger than Robert Downy Jr, 4 years younger than Hugh Jackman and 6 years younger than Halle Berry. He still has plenty of time to play the role.

Ben Affleck is 8 years younger than Robert Downy Jr, 4 years younger than Hugh Jackman and 6 years younger than Halle Berry. He still has plenty of time to play the role.

But is 11 years older then Cavill.
Ok, let's put aside the age, he can obiously do it for a while still, I was mainly thinking of the 'seasoned fighter, veteran, pre-retirement' type Batman he's supposed to portray.
What, he's going to be in 2 movies and retire? Maybe I got it wrong, I'd rather wait and see.

It's official:

Y7RP1g0.jpg

No need to be subtle. The movie after this will be the Justice League.

The actor that played Khal Drogo in the first season of Game of Thrones has just been cast as Aquaman. So we'll have Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and Aquaman. I don't think there has been any word of Green Lantern being in the movie.

BTW, could somebody with the required forum privileges please change the name of this thread now that the films title is known. It should be called Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Last edited:
Too much. They'll try to cram so much into this movie that it'll fall apart.

And after Superman movies + reboot, Batman movies + reboot + reboot, still no fucking Flash movie, so screw you DC.