Superman & Batman movie

Keep it that way.

You couldn't make a worse casting decision unless you cast Sly Stallone as Truman Capote.

He's the hero Gahfam deserfs, he's the fahkin Batmahn!

Now, unless Bruce Wayne has Kryptonite. Superman wins.

Fuck Superman, worst superhero ever.

Maybe it's the way Batman films work. The first couple are made with decent actors and director, then it moves on to talentless hacks until it finally gets rebooted by a competent filmmaker.

Shocking choice for sure. I don't particularly like Affleck (I don't hate him either), but I'm gonna remain optimistic about this.

Nah, I still think JGL is too small, whereas Big Ben :)P) is a pretty big dude (6'4").

My thoughts exactly.....

Ben Affleck makes me foam at the mouth in anger, then again so does anything Superman, so this could be good in a weird, sad, suck versus suck sort of way :p

Last edited:
Ok, now I have to watch Breaking Bad :D
They could've gone for someone a bit younger IMO.

Superman has just started his thing, and already he'll be meeting an older Batman and an old Lex.
They should be more of the same age maybe. But ok, Lex can't be the villain in every movie, it's not like the cartoons/comics where he's a repeating character.

I think this whole project is doomed because Zack Snyder is a talentless hack who can only succeed by over-styling brilliant source material. Now, "Superman vs. Batman" sounds and will play out as a comic book twist on the "Godzilla vs. Younameit" monster movie genre, a b-movie, pulp. Snyder can't do that, it'll look stupid all glossy and tarted up.

She was in Fast 4-6, and is a former Israeli army soldier, so she has some action cred.