The Android thread

I bought a Nexus Player.

Now I just need to find somewhere local that sells Micro-USB to USB-Host cables so that I can plug my drive into it.

Any good alternative for a Xperia Z3 Compact, under around 400Euro and a screen up to 5inch?

If it were't for the screen size, the OnePlus One is one great phone. And it's one of the smallest 5.5 inch ones there. A coworker has one and you can order it from their site directly.

OnePlus One it's way to big for me. HTC One M8 abd M9 are quite expensive(M8 could be close to my budget at around 470E, but it's mostly out of stock around here). Never been a fan of Samsung, but Galaxy Alpha looks quite similar to Z3C and doesn't look that bad.

Ice thats your cue to tell him how terrible Samsing is

Samsung is crap, except the S6/edge and the Note 4. I fucking hated Samsung until I used the Note 4 and the S6 is better built.

Ice thats your cue to tell him how terrible Samsing is

Of course a Samsing is terrible, its a knockoff phone! :p ;p

OnePlus One it's way to big for me. HTC One M8 abd M9 are quite expensive(M8 could be close to my budget at around 470E, but it's mostly out of stock around here). Never been a fan of Samsung, but Galaxy Alpha looks quite similar to Z3C and doesn't look that bad.

The Galaxy Alpha actually feels pretty nice unlike other Samsungs before the S6.

Moto X, if it's available there.

Yeah, Moto X it's on the expensive side here, close to 500EUR. Galaxy Alpha looks quite nice, it's 50EUR cheaper than the Z3c, but it's battery life is quite crap. I think I will go with the Z3C for 430EUR, in battery life it trumps everything else.

Last edited:
If my local provider's shop has it in stock, I'll be getting the HTC One M9 tomorrow. :)

I tried that trick to turn my old Xperia M into the Z3C, didn't work... I had to go to a shop :(