The "Blame ______ for _______ Game"

Cryptopygia

The Eastern state where you can't fill your tank
Car(s)
Whichever car is still working
Rules: You must blame some person/organization/mystical power suggested by the person posting above you for something, and give a creative/funny reason behind it, and then supply another person/organization/mystical power for the next poster

Example: I blame the UAW for the spread of AIDS because they are idiots. Idiots are known to have sex often, and lack the intelligence to wear a condom, thus allowing AIDS to proliferate.

To start: Tony Blair

Last edited:
I blame Tony Blair for the fact that English people are so jumpy when you try to approach them in a way that might work in your own country. It was his laws which annoyed people and made them so touchy towards foreigners.

Traian B?sescu

I accuse President B?sescu of being a FAKE Romanian. B?sescu translates into "the son of Baza", and everyone knows that Baza is in Spain, not Romania. What a poser! I think you can blame all of Romania's problems on that stupid, no-good Spanish spy who is your President. No wonder he has disagreements with your PM. He's trying to syphon off all of your money and give it to Spain! :shock2:

Blame the world's problems on Strictly Come Dancing or a similar programme.

Last edited:
I'll go one better

I blame Endemol Productions for enhancing all the creativity from the world by creating the packaged format of Big Brother, Deal or No Deal, Particiaption TV, 1 Vs 100, Wheel of Fortune, Fear Factor, Extreme Makeover, and oh so many more. This way, no one has to remember to be funny, enables work colleagues to have deep and meaningful discussions around the coffee machine around the previous evening's entertainment and means that wherever we are in the world, we can watch the same exciting programmes.

Mother Teresa

I blame Mother Teresa for making mustaches fashionable among women.

Gray plastic

I blame gray plastic for increasing depression. Gray is a very drab, dark color, which is proven in studies I cannot recall off the top of my head to foster feelings of depression.

Headcrabs

I blame virtual headcrabs for creating real computer game zombies who spend their entire life trying to finish the Half-Life series of games, and then they infect other people by inviting them to play it.

Max Mosley

I blame Max Mosley for the Zimbabwe Election Crisis.:p

You see, when the news of Mad Max's nazi Sex Orgies reached Zimbabwe, this acted as confirmation to Mugabe (who had been banned from Europe for a decade or so now) that the Nazi ideologies of terror in "democracy" is still accepted in the Western World. Therefore, in the half-belief that his actions won't cause the international condemnation they did, Mugabe decided to increase the brutality of his regime.

Michael Phelps

I blame Michael Phelps for being too fit - I now get likened to him by the wife in a sort of disparaging way. Just because I am a lard arse!

Blame the EU.

I blame the EU for the depreciation in TLAs (three letter abbreviations) across the world. The well established protocol of naming everything with three words has been alive and well. The EU comes along and drops TLAs to....well.....TLAs (two letter abbreviations). Therefore causing inconsistency and confusion with the T(3)LA T(2 or 3)LA.

EDIT: D'OH! My bad

Last edited:
^ Who/what should I blame? Hmm... I'll do it for you :p

Blame BMW.

I blame BMW for making Bernie Ecclestone what he is today. Their turbocharged engines brought the Brabham team, owned by Ecclestone at the time, to its knees, and it never recovered. Because of that, Bernie went progressively mad, as mad as he became senile.

Blame Turbocharger manufacturers...

I blame turbocharger manufacturers for being not flexible enough to produce a high-power, low cost turbocharger that can be fitted in every car.

Blame Renault

I blame Renault for destroying two of Ayrton Senna's World Championships, because their turbo engine was so unreliable and thirsty towards the end of its career, causing several engine-related retirements in '85 and '86, and also several times the car ran out of fuel because refuelling was not allowed between 1984 and 1993.

Eddie Irvine

Blame Eddie Irvine for having a name called Eddie and Irvine respectively. He could be called Eddy or Ed by frineds, which would be seriously confusing. Irvine is just a confsing word to pronounce. Is it "erh-vin" "erh-vein" "erh-vain" "erh-ven" or what?

Blame F1

I blame F1 for killing this thread.:p

Dacia Sanderos

I blame the Dacia Sandero for the problems that exist in this country at this moment, because it's an appaling car that is bought by complete morons. And unfortunately it shows the extent of our moron problem, because there are too many Sanderos on the roads today.

Blame Bernie Ecclestone.

I blame Bernie Ecclestone for turning me off F1 after just a year of liking it with his bogus and clearly deranged medal system and totally illogical handling of the sport.

Audi

I blame Audi for trying to destroy endurance racing after having won the Le Mans 24 Hours for the last 9 years (that's including the Bentley win, because the Bentley Speed 8 was still an Audi).

Nick Fry

I blame Nick Fry for my car accident. After he employed that Japanese designer to ruin Honda Racing, James Allen was forced to focus more on Lewis Hamilton. This then lead to a lot of hatred directed towards Lewis, which made me feel a bit inadequate, and that had some sort of subconscious effect for me to try and physically harm myself.

Pineapples