The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

I think the WTStig picture could be improved if the text only said "......!???". Can anyone do this?

The Stig picture look better without words. :)

No, please do go into too much detail, that's what the question was about. I know they gave the win to Massa on some stupid technicality, but explain the image.

So what you're saying here is... the import cars fail because they're all broken and people are checking out which warranty voiding mod under the hood caused them to blow up, whereas the ferarri is working, and thus can leave his hood down..... :mrgreen:

No, the electric hood opener of the Ferrari is broken in classic italian style, so he can't open it :-D

IceBone said:
No, please do go into too much detail, that's what the question was about. I know they gave the win to Massa on some stupid technicality, but explain the image.

Well basically, with 3 laps to go, Hamilton in close second attempted to overtake Raikkonen on the final chicane, but was forced to cut the corner, slowed down fo Raikkonen to retake his lead, and overtook him again at the La Source hairpin to take the lead. The stewards argued that Lewis gained an unfair momentum by cutting the chicane (which he clearly didn't, being six mph slower at exactly the same point of the track), therefore giving him a 25 sec. penalty, putting him in 3rd.

This was a controversial desicion, as:

1. Hamilton let Raikkonen retake the lead.
2. Even is Lewis did gain an unfair advantage, and wouldn't be able to overtake Kimi if he hadn't cut the corner, Raikkonen crashed later on anyways.
3. Even if Hamilton did deserve a penalty, by no means was it worth 25 seconds.
4. The FIA had just ruined one of the few moments F1 actually became exciting.

Basically, anyone with half a brain and the most transparent of bias could see the desicion was wrong.

You can see for yourself here:

[YOUTUBE]TzKMyFCaZy0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
ah, well than the fail isn't about the subject of the picture, but about the picture itself BECAUSE YOU CAN'T READ WHAT IT'S ABOUT. I thought it had something to do with the Belgian rain you clearly see on the paper...

Last edited:
http://img239.imageshack.**/img239/9462/motivator1071653wf7.jpg

^ Should say "Yes, it was a woman" :lol:

*ducks*

I can see her phone conversation in my head "Um, yeah, I'm like walking my pink dog and stuff, it's hot and everyone looks at me".
Dog? I thought it was a goat :lol:

ha, the one with the car and boat is a great one. I guess the driver kind of forgot he was not yet in the boat.
The chick with the ping doggoat is quite hot.