The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

Cclyrsa.png

This happened at the store I work at today.[...]
Microsoft should be able to tell you to wich user account the 360 was usally connected with ... and maybe the console isn?t even "wiped", means you can simply log onto the account by plugging it in.
Either way, a case for the police since they can contact MS and solve this little "wich one did it" Puzzle.

botoxicons_253091-250x.jpg

Last edited:

Funny: The world's largest producer of one-way pens actually has a sense of humour. Very refreshing.

We work together with Montblanc and believe me, they lack not only humour (non-existent) but also the intelligence to understand it.

Yeah, I don't think the majority of those business response letters are real anymore.

Doesn't make it less funny tho.

But it would be more credible if posted on their official facebook page.

hCD493FEE

Microsoft should be able to tell you to wich user account the 360 was usally connected with ... and maybe the console isn?t even "wiped", means you can simply log onto the account by plugging it in.
Either way, a case for the police since they can contact MS and solve this little "wich one did it" Puzzle.

I don't think that will be as easy as you think. What happens if the person who switched out the xbone with the 360 sells the xbone to somebody? At that point you might be able to charge the new owner with receiving stolen goods, but that's about it.

How would the police even go about figuring out where the xbone is at now? Are they going to just send a letter to Microsoft asking for the information of every single xbox account, munge through all that data, and match serial numbers or MAC addresses? Wouldn't they need to get a warrant or something to prove why they need microsoft to provide them with private information about their users? What if the person that did the switch plays the console offline and never signs up for an account; or signs up for an account using false/incomplete information?

I really doubt any cops are going to spend the time and resources to track down a $500 xbox when the store can just file it under breakage and absorb the loss in their multi-billion dollar profits.

f3LGq2P.jpg