The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Infighting, missteps and a son-in-law hungry for results: Inside the Trump administration’s troubled coronavirus response

And then, on Wednesday, the day the World Health Organization designated the coronavirus a pandemic, Jared Kushner joined the tumult.

Kushner entered into a crisis management process that, despite the triumphant and self-congratulatory tone of public briefings, was as haphazard and helter-skelter as the chaotic early days of Trump’s presidency — turning into something of a family-and-friends pandemic response operation.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...0c28b4-6559-11ea-b3fc-7841686c5c57_story.html

Germany and US wrestle over coronavirus vaccine

US President Trump is attempting to entice a German lab to develop a vaccine exclusively for the US, a German newspaper reported. The company, however, later rejected claims of a sale of the firm or its technology.
https://www.dw.com/en/germany-and-us-wrestle-over-coronavirus-vaccine/a-52777990

Reports now of the company CEO got shafted because of the meeting and the company put out statement - that they will not deal with the USA exclusively.

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biote...et-president-trump-month-exits-without-a-word

"deal with the USA exclusively"

Wow comic book villain level of evil.

D7kydp1W0AE12xX.png

Wow comic book villain level of evil
Thank you. When I read the news about Trump's offer, my initial shock was quickly replaced by "why am I surprised, it's Trump after all".
Good thing that the company owners have more ethics in them apparently. And they are also billionaires already, so they're difficult to bribe. ;)

"deal with the USA exclusively"
Wow comic book villain level of evil.

Thank you. When I read the news about Trump's offer, my initial shock was quickly replaced by "why am I surprised, it's Trump after all"...

I'd like to think Trump brings together a meeting with Jared Kushner and Stephen Miller. Trump says "A deal . . . a deal with the USA exclusively" clap of thunder "exclusively is a beautiful word" orchestra note fade to Black

Trump's press conference today's was so bad, and had all the health experts crowded together at the podium!

long version

Trump is a cunt.

from that:
Responding to the report, the U.S. ambassador to Germany, Richard Grenell, wrote on Twitter: “The Welt story was wrong.”

A U.S. official said: “This story is wildly overplayed ... We will continue to talk to any company that claims to be able to help. And any solution found would be shared with the world.”
That should be confirmation enough that the accusations are entirely true. With friends like Trump’s USA, who needs enemies?

from that:

That should be confirmation enough that the accusations are entirely true. With friends like Trump’s USA, who needs enemies?

It could also mean that the US will give money to anyone who is developing a cure and showing promise, and that US will (as is tradition) do the whole media circus as soon as it is tested and working. Which means the story was indeed wildly overplayed. As it is also tradition nowadays when CTR is king.

Hmm... it’s a story about the “America First” media whore (who recently threw a tantrum because a foreign country didn’t agree to sell him another foreign country) trying to “buy” the vaccine that might save his approval ratings and several thousand people. Should I believe the story or his sycophants’ denials? :hmm:

In short: he reached the point where you can’t put any dick move past him a long, long, looong time ago.

A cunt is useful.