vBGarage

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Doesn't function very well for me-- won't accept images or description text.

what are the limitations? I can't seem to upload some pics. :S

Looks like 1024x768 maximum..

And only one car? PFFFT. Viper should code us a custom garage...

I actually quite like it... made a sorta mini page for my car. It could be better executed but this is already a big improvement over the car registry thread.

Can you do more then one page, if you have more then one car?

No. :(

Bullshit. You need to code that. What else have you got to do? :p

Last edited:
Hmm doesn't seem to have as many nifty features as phpgarage, like search by manufacturer/car.

So why don't you guys put the info from your primary car in the vBGarage box, and then put a link to any other cars you may also own? Like put links to the threads in the 'Post Your Car' section.

Hmm doesn't seem to have as many nifty features as phpgarage, like search by manufacturer/car.
And?

We're on vB, not phpBB. ;)

And?

We're on vB, not phpBB. ;)
Yea I know, and it make me cry inside. :cry:

I was just hoping for a bit more, like a search.

This one seems to be a bit more advanced, but I still don't see a search:
http://www.rx7club.com/vbgarage.php

Is it hackable? If the car dates, and types, etc, are stored in different fields it doesn't seem it would be too hard to make a search for it that lists cars by make/model/year/etc.

How are the cars arranged? It doesn't seem to be chronological (or reverse chronological) because my car is neither at the top nor at the bottom. It can't be alphabetical - either based on the username or the cars name - because just look at how far apart Adunaphel and I are. It also doesn't seem to be related to when the car was added to the list because look how mixed up today's additions are with yesterday's.

I don geddit...

^ I was wondering the same. I was the 6th person to add my car I think, but it put me as number 3. I think now I've dropped to 8. It's weird.

Yea I know, and it make me cry inside. :cry:

Pfft, vB is 1000 times better from both a user and especially an admin point of view. The 3rd party mod just happens to suck. :(

I was just hoping for a bit more, like a search.

This one seems to be a bit more advanced, but I still don't see a search:
http://www.rx7club.com/vbgarage.php

Is it hackable? If the car dates, and types, etc, are stored in different fields it doesn't seem it would be too hard to make a search for it that lists cars by make/model/year/etc.

Appears to be a custom version.