Nissan 370Z & megane CC
I figured I should post my rides.

My daily car is the new megan? coup?

IMG_0048.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0055.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Last month I bought my parent's cabriolet but they are still driving it for the moment while they wait for their GT-R

IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

IMG_0045.jpg

Some random information.

1:

Renault Megan? Coup? 1,9 dCi 135 HP full option except for the GPS
renault's "sport" kit
Tires:19 inch rims and dunlop sport 19/255/30(basically the widdest tires allowed :lol:)
suspension:racing suspensions(forgot what brand) and lowered it but I don't have a picture yet of how he looks closer to the ground.
Music: 1 x 500 watt alpine amplifier 1 X 700 watt amplifier. 4 X Focal 165 KRC(not 100% sure, need to look that up tonight) PARROT MKi9200
Tom tom XL IQ Routes? edition Europe

2:

Renault megan? Coup? cabriolet.
2.0 liter engine
Tuned: Chiptuned to 250HP and race exhaust
tires: 19 inch rims dunlop 19/225/40
Suspension: racing suspension and lowered abit.
For the rest I havent really looked yet since I barely use him for the moment. this will probably mostly be a car for when the weather is good it being a CC and all.

I might sell my coup? and buy me the RS version since there isn't a huge difference. Good idea? And what color would you guys pick? I am stuck between black or white.

Last edited:
your parents are waithing for their GT-R?? in belgium?? i'ld love to see that happen....

Last edited:
I smell something fishy here...
:shifty:

That megane looks pretty good, never seen one before but it's got to be the best looking renault on the sale atm. And welcome aboard, I sure hope you're not another troll..

Last edited:
Sure, why not.

Wow, I am pleasantly surprised by the Megane Coupe's looks. And that CC looks like it should be fun.

That Megane looks very nice!

Oooh nice; I really like your Megane coupe, but what persuaded you to have the Megane CC? It's terrible! No offense.

I smell something fishy here...
:shifty:

That megane looks pretty good, never seen one before but it's got to be the best looking renault on the sale atm. And welcome aboard, I sure hope you're not another troll..

Ahem..the GTR is going to be his parents ergo not his ergo he's not some ass twit lying to us about having a nice car.

Ahem..the GTR is going to be his parents ergo not his ergo he's not some ass twit lying to us about having a nice car.

i'm yet to see the first R35 GT-R in belgium though. and his house/garage/driveway doesn't look like his parents are huge carnuts nor extremely whealty, so i doubt they'll be stepping up from a mere megane straight to the rare and hugely expensive GT-R...

if he said his parents were driving an M5 or some AMG i might believe him, but normal people don't go from a megane to a GT-R

Last edited:
The wheels on the CC are shamefully bad. As is the colour-coded grille. And the rest of the car. The coupe looks great though. :)

^I dunno, there's a GT-R a few streets away from me hat sits with normal cars on the street. I personally wouldn't put it in the same category as an M5.

Last edited:
I'm going to stay out of the GT-R argument.

That Megane coupe looks great, but not with those wheels! Same for the CC.

that megane coupe looks nice, but it's crying for lowering.. and I wouldn't comment that CC...:?

edit: I've read the text now, I see it's lowered.. :)

and the RS.. yellow!

Last edited:
i'm yet to see the first R35 GT-R in belgium though. and his house/garage/driveway doesn't look like his parents are huge carnuts nor extremely whealty, so i doubt they'll be stepping up from a mere megane straight to the rare and hugely expensive GT-R...

if he said his parents were driving an M5 or some AMG i might believe him, but normal people don't go from a megane to a GT-R

can't believe this.. :blink:

^beleive it

[/ripleys-voice]

haven't seen any on the streets

you've seen some in croatia????

^beleive it

[/ripleys-voice]

haven't seen any on the streets

you've seen some in croatia????

that's my point.. here on freaking balkans we have two registered.. and few more on foreign plates.. so there must be some in belgium.. ;)
http://img24.imageshack.**/img24/5135/foto473ox7.jpg
IMG_0658.jpg

I have seen one (1) GT-R in Belgium so far. It was at the dealer's so they haven't found anyone stupid rich enough to buy one.

If the OP's folks do end up getting one, :threadnopics:

his house/garage/driveway doesn't look like his parents are huge carnuts nor extremely whealty, so i doubt they'll be stepping up from a mere megane straight to the rare and hugely expensive GT-R..

Never underestimate the power of the mid-life crisis. Either way I'd like a GT-R as a reward if I had to drive a mildly barried Megane convertible every day.

No offense. The new one is really nice. Not so keen on the rims though, I would put renaultsport ones on.

Last edited: