FinalGear's Ugliest Cars - Results!

hmmm dont agree with the 300c / chevette and the volvo.. but beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I voted for 300C.

... you can kill me now :p

I actually liked the RoadMasters.

BTW... I'm finishing up with the last few 2point car summaries. They should be up within the hour.

I know I promised the update, but I ran into computer trouble, so that not going to happen soon. Basically, I got a BSOD, and every time the computer tried to reboot itself, it got BSODed again right away. So right now, I pulled my main HDD out of the computer, and I'm speaking to you off a fresh install of Ubuntu on my 3rd HDD right now. I'm updating my Ubuntu 7.10 to 8.04 as we speak to enable NTFS read abilities and restore my files (including my db of ugly cars, and the write up of the 2-point cars... among others) off my other HDD before formatting and reinstalling WinXP back onto it.

^^^
I don't get your abreviations, but i'm guessing we'll have to wait longer for the two pointers because your computer's buggered.

^ A translation:

BSOD - Blue Screen of Death
HDD - Hard Disk Drive
NTFS - The file system used by Windows
db - Database
WinXP - Windows... erm... Xtra... umm... *cough* Performance *cough* (??)

^ A translation:

BSOD - Blue Screen of Death
HDD - Hard Disk Drive
NTFS - The file system used by Windows
db - Database
WinXP - Windows... erm... Xtra... umm... *cough* Performance *cough* (??)

WinXP - Windows eXPerience. Yeah, that's what the XP stands for.

Reactions: fbc
But I love the Spada Codatronca and 300C....:cry:

Infiniti QX56 - Based on the Nissan Armada, the Infiniti QX is just unnessisarily huge. The addition of that eggcrate grille and those low headlights does not help its appearance.

Gotta love the kink in the roofline where it goes from arched to straight.

I would've voted for the 300c (had I participated). I don't like that car at all.

Regarding the Infiniti QX56- I really really liked sitting in the back while at a dealership. I thought the interior was wonderful, but I really couldn't dig the exterior. I guess I don't so much want to drive one as I want to live in one.

what's the rent on a 2 bedroom/1 bath Infiniti QX56 around manhattan?

I actually like the QX56 because it looks like a concept car that they forgot to not put into production.

I'll fess up and claim the vote for the Celica. To me the proportions just look all wrong. It's like they took a small car and tried to make it look like a big 60's American muscle car and it turned out less than spectacularly.

I didn't vote, but I am pretty confident in knowing who will win.

198_2738-pontiac-aztec.jpg

2007.subaru.b9tribeca.20092847-396x249.jpg

The Aztec will certainly get a few points. Forgot about the Tribeca, though. About the first bunch of votes... I don't see anything particularly offensive in those. The Volvo and the Celica are bland, the three SUVs are just that, SUVs, neither better nor worse than any normal SUV. I would call the 7-series ugly, but it's far from making the top 10 in my list. As for the 300C, c'mon... the looks are about its best asset.

Somehow the Tribeca got only one ugly point from me...but add me to the list of haters.

Well only one car I voted for was in the 1 point group, so the rest must have higher points, right?

Sorry to hear about the PC troubles, Windows can be a bitch to fix when something goes wrong. :hug: