Random Thoughts... [Automotive Edition]

Nikasil is not your friend.

The same protocols that apply to early Jaguar V8 cars apply to early BMW V8 cars - having one that's had the engine replaced is desirable.

Nikasil is a trademarked electrodeposited oleophilic nickel matrix silicon carbide coating for engine components, mainly piston engine cylinder liners. It was introduced by Mahle in 1967, initially developed to allow rotary engine apex seals (NSU Ro80 and C111) to work directly against the aluminum housing.

Ha. Take that piston engines. We got our revenge.

The problem with that is that you get to keep the car and the boobs. How is that fair? :p

Only problem is that it didn't work on the rotaries either. :D

Yeah, but we brought you down with us. :p

I have boobs, I will use them for bribes for car. ALL CARS ARE FOR MEEEEEE.

The problem is BlaRo is willing to go all the way for it. Would you be so willing?

The problem with that is that you get to keep the car and the boobs. How is that fair? :p

See the KaJun post in my sig.

Last edited:
It is fair because my car is slow and everyone makes fun of me :lol:

Out of curiosity, what is the general quality of a 1999 Chrysler Concorde. I think I may have just inherited one. :blink:

The problem is BlaRo is willing to go all the way for it. Would you be so willing?

Blaro has broken his bikes I will beat him there with slowcar

Last edited:
It is fair because my car is slow and everyone makes fun of me :lol:

Out of curiosity, what is the general quality of a 1999 Chrysler Concorde. I think I may have just inherited one. :blink:

It is an LH platform so it can't be too bad.

Blaro has broken his bikes I will beat him there with slowcar

I think I wasn't clear. BlaRo is willing to have passionate man sex for the car. Depending on Nabster's preferences/tolerances this may put him ahead of you with boob alone.

I cannot grow penis >:
I just looked up on ebay my zip code and the first result was http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1974...cks?hash=item3354b83b88&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245
I would like THAT please

As your links shows however you can certainly buy a penis.

I don't think a penis is a requirement as long as you can provide a more pleasurable experience. The point is just having/showing boobs may not be enough. Whereas BlaRo is willing to put out for the car you may not be.

I not much of a fan of the Old Old MGs (Pre MGA). If you really want a fun and "comfortable" ride get an MGB with a Rover V8 swapped in. Totaled Range Rovers are a dime a dozen.

Meh. If I had to choose an affordable way to go through the pearly gates, it would be a seat strapped to a Chevy V8. Not a small, slow, boring BMW city car.

I would like to drive cute bmw around house.

Oh no I have gotten to the beetles and 911s :cry:

Old Beetles only exist for one reason and that is to be converted into Porsche 356 replicas. Hell I bet that's what Porsche Sr. had in mind in the beginning (causality be damned).